JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   November 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1929-november-2013-playroom/)
-   -   prenatals (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1929-november-2013-playroom/2675618-prenatals.html)

BlessednHighlyFavored August 30th, 2013 06:14 AM

prenatals

how is everybody doing with taking theirs?I haven't missed a day taking mine yet.

shana1979 August 30th, 2013 06:22 AM

Re: prenatals

I'm really bad at taking them. I need to set a timer/reminder.

TeamNick August 30th, 2013 07:37 AM

I 'forgot' and by 'forgot' I mean was too lazy to go to the store and pick up a new bottle so I missed about 2 months worth.

However, I now have low iron so I picked some up and have been taking them daily again.

ducksaresnazzy August 30th, 2013 07:41 AM

i am horrible with remembering to take pills everyday. it's how i wound up in this situation in the first place.

that said, i had one bottle, and i took it every day, religiously. then i bought this gummy nonsense that has WAY too much sugar on it. i'm supposed to take it twice a day but sometimes i forget and take it just once or not at all. Nate reminds me mostly but if he doesn't i usually forget. it makes me feel like a bad parent. :(

jadeunicorn August 30th, 2013 07:54 AM

Really, really bad taking my vitamins. I always forget. :p

Nicole B August 30th, 2013 07:55 AM

I take the gummies as recommended by my doctor. I have a reminder alarm that goes off obnoxiously everyday so it's pretty impossible to forget. I need to pick up a new bottle today or tomorrow though. :)

HappyBabyB August 30th, 2013 08:01 AM

I take them everyday. I have a morning routine, as soon as my alarm goes off and I get up for my first potty break I grab my prenatals and my iron and I drink my big glass of orange juice and watch the news.

shana1979 August 30th, 2013 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamNick (Post 27621439)
I 'forgot' and by 'forgot' I mean was too lazy to go to the store and pick up a new bottle so I missed about 2 months worth.

However, I now have low iron so I picked some up and have been taking them daily again.

That's exactly why I bought mine again last week.

robynpuff79 August 30th, 2013 09:33 AM

I've been pretty good lately, only missing maybe 1 or 2 nights a week when I am already in bed and getting back up to get my vitamin from the bathroom seems too far away!

FairyDustMom August 30th, 2013 09:52 AM

The pills are so big and throw up after them.. ugh.. I think that is why I forget :D

newmommytake3 August 30th, 2013 09:59 AM

I take mine w/ breakfast everyday at work. The weekends are when I tend to forget but for the most part I remember to take them w/ either lunch or dinner. Ive missed a handful of days overall.

hotpinkheels August 30th, 2013 08:52 PM

I take mine every night before bed

chelseamb August 30th, 2013 10:10 PM

I take mine very night before bed:) I got into this routine when we went off the pill:) I switched from the pill to prenatal now I take iron too!!!! Lol