JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   November 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1929-november-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Exciting weekend ahead... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1929-november-2013-playroom/2675631-exciting-weekend-ahead.html)

MakeupMommy3 August 30th, 2013 07:57 AM

Exciting weekend ahead...

My Saturday will be FUN, FUN, FUN :bluecheer:

I have a prenatal massage and an elective 3D ultrasound scheduled. I am anxious to see my baby boy again because I haven't had an US since June, but more so because this will be my first 3D us. My hospital only does the regular ones. I'm also excited about this massage, I'm hoping it relieves some of the pressure on my back and it won't hurt so much...If only I could have a drink, then my weekend would be all SET!! lol!!

Oh, not to mention, I'm off Monday for Labor day WHOO HOO!!

What plans do you have this long weekend?

HappyBabyB August 30th, 2013 07:59 AM

Prenatal massages are the BEST! You won't be disappointed.

I've got a lot of cleaning, studying and relaxing to do this long weekend. Mine started today and my plan is to clean the house up, woo hoo! :)

BlessednHighlyFavored August 30th, 2013 08:00 AM

Re: Exciting weekend ahead...

Oooh that sounds like fun. Nothing exciting here for me

Nicole B August 30th, 2013 08:07 AM

Lucky! I'm jealous! Every morning lately I wake up exhausted and feeling like a truck ran me over multiple times. :(

I don't have much exciting planned. I honestly didn't even realize it was Labor Day weekend already until two days ago lol. Probably just getting Teegan prepped for school on Tuesday, random errands and catching up on house cleaning.

Maybe I'll bake some blueberry muffins and wash some baby clothes. ;)

ducksaresnazzy August 30th, 2013 08:37 AM

since my weekends, from here until november, will consist of work/ school, i am thoroughly jealous of all of your exciting weekends. especially with everyone's schedules, during my "weekends" tues-thursdays i'll be home alone :(

shana1979 August 30th, 2013 09:10 AM

I am going to just enjoy the relaxation of this weekend as my next class is supposed to be busy busy busy (only 2 classes until I graduate-- whoooo!). I have my son's football game tonight. Might go to the pool with my other son tomorrow since the oldest is hanging out with friends for a birthday thing. I'm going to attempt spot cleaning (my wrists are still killing me) before my house gets out of hand again. Definitely gotta get my laundry done. And sleep. Looking forward to sleep.

~Kris~ August 30th, 2013 08:28 PM

Enjoy the massage!

We are hopefully going to get some outside work done since it won't be in the 90s anymore!

FairyDustMom August 30th, 2013 08:35 PM

Envy.. Massage, 3d ultrasound, off till Monday! ...
I have no plans am off until Monday too probably hanging around the house or town.

hotpinkheels August 30th, 2013 08:41 PM

DH and I are on a little road trip :) left yesterday and heading back Sunday and cleaning up the house Monday. I'm off work Tuesday so...nice long weekend.

Have fun tomorrow. I agree. A drink would be divine :)

polarbearmama August 31st, 2013 06:25 AM

Nothing much around here, probably hanging out with some friends and grilling tomorrow or Monday. Getting ready for my unbelievably super busy semester to start on Tuesday. Starting Tuesday until baby arrives, I will be going non-stop!

AmyKC12 August 31st, 2013 07:06 AM

My baby shower is today :) I am super nervous. My DH's boss is throwing it. I know most of the people but am not super comfortable with them so it will be a little nerve wracking....