JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   November 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1929-november-2013-playroom/)
-   -   babies arriving (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1929-november-2013-playroom/2677363-babies-arriving.html)

BlessednHighlyFavored September 7th, 2013 10:35 PM

babies arriving

Oct have a baby arriving on Wednesday!!! Some of us might have babies next month!!! :excited::overreact::impatient: all what I'm feeling

Txmom4 September 7th, 2013 10:40 PM

Re: babies arriving

How exciting! I can't wait until October when some of ours
Start to come.

LABs September 8th, 2013 03:11 AM

I assume mine will be here in October. I hope at the end of the month!

Nicole B September 8th, 2013 05:53 AM

*Looks at belly* Lets wait til November, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease?! ;)

Cupcake2 September 8th, 2013 07:37 AM

I can't wait to see all the precious newborn pictures in here!! *squeal*

jadeunicorn September 8th, 2013 07:42 AM

Exciting! :D

chelseamb September 8th, 2013 09:08 AM

I hate seeing our empty birth stories area :( but its for the best that these babies wait!!!!:)

shana1979 September 8th, 2013 09:29 AM

We're definitely getting a couple of October babies from what I understand. I think someone is having a c-section in late October. I have a feeling I might go late October-- kinda want to/kinda don't. 36 weeks for me, according to the ultrasound, is November 2nd but according to my dates is October 28th and that's when I dreamed I had the babies but I'd like November so that they have their own month.

Stepdad -Jan
SIL/niece - Feb
Sis - Mar
Bro - Apr
Bro2- May
Me - June
Nephew- July
DS1 - Aug
DS2 - Sept
Mom- Oct

last two months open in my immediate family but my god-grandbabies came in Dec.

BlessednHighlyFavored September 8th, 2013 09:31 AM

wheneva these babies come I hope they are all healthy when they do

shana1979 September 8th, 2013 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chelseamb (Post 27639521)
I hate seeing our empty birth stories area :( but its for the best that these babies wait!!!!:)

I check October's often, hoping theirs is still blank b/c that means ours can be too, which means our babies are baking like they should.

December has a momma who had to go on meds to stop her contractions. :eek:

ducksaresnazzy September 8th, 2013 10:01 AM

i kinda want her to come early just because i hate being pregnant, but when i say "early" i mean "a few days, maybe a week". since our due date is the very end of november, i'd be very upset if she decided to come in october!

shana1979 September 8th, 2013 10:25 AM

yeah, it's definitely one of those be careful what you wish for things.

FairyDustMom September 8th, 2013 03:59 PM

... I wish I was at the end of November so I can read all your birth stories first :)
I can see myself breastfeeding my baby mid November and reading birth stories for the later mommas too :) So either way will be a very emotional time for all of us !

meritaten September 9th, 2013 07:01 AM

Having an end of month birth date kind of sucks because everyone disappears for a while after they have babies :D

And wow, and October baby already!

ducksaresnazzy September 9th, 2013 07:43 AM

as of yesterday, there was still one august mama left. i would hate to be the one in the middle of december still waiting to have my baby -.-

slp2012 September 9th, 2013 08:03 AM

I am SO excited to see and hear about everyone's babies! That being said, like I always say, Alice needs to stay in until her due date!

The Aubrey September 9th, 2013 08:05 AM

yiiiikes! I'm not ready.

hotpinkheels September 9th, 2013 08:42 AM

Just an FYI, my mom was due with my sister like October 18th, I think? And she was born November 10th... O_O. My mom went to the hospital THREE TIMES before she was finally born. I remember it being a highly anti-climactic birth because I was like "Yeah, right, like your'e really going to have it this time." We came home from school once and my mom was there, still pregnant and my sister and I melted down.

shana1979 September 9th, 2013 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Aubrey (Post 27641459)
yiiiikes! I'm not ready.

me neither

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotpinkheels (Post 27641574)
Just an FYI, my mom was due with my sister like October 18th, I think? And she was born November 10th... O_O. My mom went to the hospital THREE TIMES before she was finally born. I remember it being a highly anti-climactic birth because I was like "Yeah, right, like your'e really going to have it this time." We came home from school once and my mom was there, still pregnant and my sister and I melted down.

somebody had their dates wrong :eek::confused:

hotpinkheels September 9th, 2013 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shana1979 (Post 27642963)
me neither

somebody had their dates wrong :eek::confused:

LOL that's what I said. Can you imagine!? Something was odd though, because my mom's placenta was like SHOT. Like, looking ready to disintegrate.