JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   November 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1929-november-2013-playroom/)
-   -   exercise (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1929-november-2013-playroom/2677364-exercise.html)

BlessednHighlyFavored September 7th, 2013 10:39 PM

exercise

Anybody keeping up with it in the third trimester? :hahano:

LABs September 8th, 2013 03:30 AM

Re: exercise

Sadly I haven't nearly this whole pg. Its going to take work to get me back basic endurance. I hope my babies cooperate enough for me to do some step aerobics classes on my Wii.

HorseGal September 8th, 2013 03:51 AM

I live on a farm and then have my 2.5 year old... so I keep myself pretty busy and wear myself out often.

Nicole B September 8th, 2013 05:49 AM

I can barely pronounce the word anymore. XD

Buuuuuuuuuuuuut i do a lot of chores and junk around the house so i figure all the going up and down the stairs counts for something.

And i always park my car in parking spaces really far away so i have to walk farther.

shana1979 September 8th, 2013 09:59 AM

the last time i could be defined as active was in the first month of pregnancy when i was walking the freezing streets of new york, then the food-filled fair in miami, then the balmy bahamian beaches. when i got back home and back to work, i had a nasty ear infection then got the ultrasound (4/5) that said twins and a week later morning sickness stole my life. i was supposed to chaperone a field trip to disney on 4/13 and had to cancel. so yeah, april 1st, last day of activeness.

exercise now? pssssshaw!

Cupcake2 September 8th, 2013 10:02 AM

If chasing after my two kids and running to the kitchen for food count then why yes...yes I have been exercising! ;)

jadeunicorn September 8th, 2013 10:06 AM

I've been trying to walk at least once a dat since the GD diagnosis. I didn't yesterday, and combined with a bad night's sleep due to reflux choking issues, my sugars reflected it in the morning. Pill barely made a dent! It worked nicely the first night.

So, I am forced to walk whether I want to or not. Torture!

mindyjean September 8th, 2013 10:51 AM

I exercise every day. It's either walking for an hour, or doing low impact aerobics mixed with prenatal yoga. I just feel better when I do, even though I'm on my feet all day teaching.

meritaten September 9th, 2013 07:09 AM

Not really, but I do make sure to walk 30mins to an hour a day :)

ducksaresnazzy September 9th, 2013 07:49 AM

does running up and down the stairs 8 times a day to pee count?

no?

the closest i get is when i'm at work and i'm constantly moving/ walking/ bending/ communicating with customers (which in itself is sometimes a draining workout).

slp2012 September 9th, 2013 08:00 AM

Unfortunately, no. I was doing really well the first trimester and part of the second. Now, not so much. I thought about trying to get back to the gym, but after not being as active for a couple months I am not even sure if that's a good idea. I do go for walks a couple times a week and still do all my regular chores, but I am not even sure if that really counts.

The Aubrey September 9th, 2013 08:02 AM

I'm still walking on a relatively consistent basis, and I very rarely sit still at work. I always take the stairs in the hotel, and I'm out and about checking rooms and whatnot all day. So i'm being pretty active, but haven't seen the gym in a LOOOONNNNNGGGG time!