JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   November 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1929-november-2013-playroom/)
-   -   team blue posting war (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1929-november-2013-playroom/2681767-team-blue-posting-war.html)

BlessednHighlyFavored September 27th, 2013 01:06 AM

team blue posting war

Come on team blue! Let a show these girls how it's done!!!!

BlessednHighlyFavored September 27th, 2013 01:16 AM

Re: team blue posting war

What activity Gove you the most pain after completed? Everything for me if I did it long enough. Lol

BlessednHighlyFavored September 27th, 2013 05:25 AM

come onyall don't lurck!POST POST POST!!!!

smileymom03 September 27th, 2013 07:54 AM

Everything!!!! Though it seems like when I sit in class all day is when I swell the most, and having to bend down to do any sort of cleaning brings on bad ligament pains.

HappyBabyB September 27th, 2013 08:05 AM

Walking! If we are out doing something and I have to walk for a long time (like the fair last month) I get sore and my belly starts to feel really uncomfortable and I have to sit down. I try to avoid most activities nowadays, I am amazed at the women who work out during their last trimester. I couldn't do it!

Cupcake2 September 27th, 2013 08:55 AM

Stairs wear me out!

smileymom03 September 27th, 2013 09:02 AM

So has anyone gotten those "peepee teepees" to keep baby boy from peeing on them? I think they are cute in a funny kind of way, but I usually just put a wipe over my boys to keep them from peeing.

BlessednHighlyFavored September 27th, 2013 09:35 AM

naw.not gonna use it just use the diaper or move really fast.

AmyKC12 September 27th, 2013 09:42 AM

Those pee pee tee pee things are cute! But I like the wipe idea.

BlessednHighlyFavored September 27th, 2013 09:49 AM

If you have a different gender child how are your pregnancy different?

BlessednHighlyFavored September 27th, 2013 10:09 AM

both of my boys are differnt.My first was so laid back with not a care in the world.If you wake him he didn't care in the world.If you wake X he WILL let you know he not very happy with right now.Funny for a little bit but after a while I'm like leave him ALONE!!LOL

MakeupMommy3 September 27th, 2013 10:10 AM

The pee pee tee pee things are hilarious to me. I just always used the quick dodge method, but I think I'll use the wipe this time.

Surpringly, none of my pregancies have been too different from each other. I always lose weight, and never really carry big. Although. I must say, this pregnancy has caused me a little more pain. Seems that since im older, my body is reacting differently. I'm sore a lot more and walking is a chore.

BlessednHighlyFavored September 27th, 2013 10:14 AM

so it's different from your first boy to?

Cupcake2 September 27th, 2013 10:20 AM

I think those pee pee tee pee things are funny and I want one! I probably won't buy one though but if I received one as a gift I definitely would use it lol.

All my pregnancies have been equally awful.

smileymom03 September 27th, 2013 10:21 AM

All 3 of my boy pregnancies have been pretty similar. I've carried all out front and craved spicy foods. I could live off of jalapeno poppers, wings and spicy Mexican food. With my daughter I was much wider and lived off of cereal and fruit.

BlessednHighlyFavored September 27th, 2013 10:25 AM

i think I may have dropped because I was having some breathing troubles now I breathe just fine but can't go to the bathroom. don't know which problem I would perfer.

MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K* September 27th, 2013 10:29 AM

This is my second boy and I actually found this PG more similar to my daughters... I was almost as sick as I was with her... Hayden I was nauseated a lot but only threw up a few times.
I started carrying more like Victoria right now I'd say I'm in between the 2 since Hayden was carried much lower.
As for cravings and food I just wanted all the bad stuff with all pregnancies :) hehehe

Alright momma's since it's the boy thread! Name all the boy names in the family (including ur future arrival to cousins, uncle names etc..) :)

Cupcake2 September 27th, 2013 10:31 AM

Omg there are so many boys in my family! This could take a while...

HappyBabyB September 27th, 2013 10:39 AM

Team BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE. This is my first pregnancy so I don't have anything to add to the topic but I wanted to post :)

BlessednHighlyFavored September 27th, 2013 10:44 AM

it 's the opposite with my family.It's all girls.On hubby side this is the 3rd boy in about 10 years and on my side all the cousins between us there is a total of I think this will be number 8.

happy bump post what ever you want don't have to be baby related we just need to show them girls who the boss is!!!lol

what's the weather like where you are?