JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   November 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1929-november-2013-playroom/)
-   -   team pink posting war (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1929-november-2013-playroom/2681768-team-pink-posting-war.html)

BlessednHighlyFavored September 27th, 2013 12:08 AM

team pink posting war

Good luck mamas! You will need it :)

FairyDustMom September 27th, 2013 07:30 AM

Re: team pink posting war

Haha.. no one posted anything it.. I think us pregnant we dont have energy to fight lol

ducksaresnazzy September 27th, 2013 08:19 AM

i don't have the energy to do much of anything:p

FairyDustMom September 27th, 2013 08:20 AM

Ok since team blue is posting we should get some posts up and show them we can kick some a**!!!

Are you going to dress up your little girl in dresses? Will you be buying lots of pink? Or trying other colors?

I do like pink but try to use other colors too like purples, whites etc and I love dresses on toddlers and especially for pictures.. or hair bands :)

FairyDustMom September 27th, 2013 08:43 AM

Where are all the team pink mommies???
Team blue is really trying to kick our butts ..so irritating!

I will be putting some posts up to catch up to team blue and surpass them!

In the afternoon, please help me out mommies as will have to work and cant check until the evening and 24 hrs will be up!!!

chelseamb September 27th, 2013 08:57 AM

Sleepy!

PolicemansCowgirl September 27th, 2013 08:57 AM

I've been buying lots of purple and I have found I enjoy shopping for baby girl clothes unlike shopping for clothes for me. I am not fashion coordinated so I'm working on matching bows, leggings and etc... It's also weird buying winter and fall clothes for a newborn both my boys were warm weather babies

The Aubrey September 27th, 2013 09:01 AM

I'm loving all kinds of girly colors!! eeek! <3

chelseamb September 27th, 2013 09:02 AM

ive been not buying clothing, loll but everyone is for us and its pink and purple :D love it!!!

elizabethchallis September 27th, 2013 09:03 AM

I love all the jumper sets and skirts with leggings at Carters right now. Mostly we just have the essentials. I can't wait to start coordinating outfits. I won't be doing big headbands and tutus but she'll be girly for sure. :)

chelseamb September 27th, 2013 09:05 AM

this little one is going to be so girly, until she has a say lol they she will probably reject everything pink and frilly LOL

The Aubrey September 27th, 2013 09:06 AM

How much clothing does your baby girl have right now?

I got a CRAP ton at my shower...I may have to exchange some because most of it is newborn. :/

chelseamb September 27th, 2013 09:12 AM

i should post the picture of her closet LOL.....
I have old diaper boxes filled with clothing up to size 2-3 filling the whole top of her closet...
I got alot donated ...

FairyDustMom September 27th, 2013 09:14 AM

I still have to go out and pick up some cute winter outfits for her.

Anyone thinking of piercing their eyes early?
I met a mom who had her little girl ears pierced at two months old. My DD is three and half and still didnt get it done as I am worried she will be touching it often-infection.

Baby girls do look adorable with tiny studs.

Chelsea post away anything to get these posts up!

The Aubrey September 27th, 2013 09:19 AM

I've thought about piercing them early, but haven't decided! I love the idea of the hubs being able to buy her her first pair of diamonds when she's so little. <3

chelseamb September 27th, 2013 09:21 AM

im definaztely doing ear peircing soon as shes old enough. Theres a place in my city that does it dual gun, so they dont freak out cause its both ears done at the same time :D

and ill go take the pics LOL

The Aubrey September 27th, 2013 09:23 AM

Take pics of it getting done? eeek! I dunno if I could watch...lol

FairyDustMom September 27th, 2013 09:25 AM

I tried getting it done with my DD at three months old.
Took her to a place at our local mall and the young girl panicked and said " I cant do it.. she is so tiny and am afraid to mess up"???
Guess she was afraid to make a mistake?? had no confidence? so cant wait to get it done

chelseamb September 27th, 2013 09:26 AM

http://cimg1.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.just...46cef0e6bb.jpg

http://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.just...5b43e31683.jpg

some of the signs were from those who donated. i rewrote on them after i organised LOL... i took out the threee boxes of 0-3 month stuff which included receiving blankets and stuff...
i have two giant bags down stairs too...
im pretty sure she will never wear all of this

slp2012 September 27th, 2013 09:28 AM

I think I am the odd girl momma out! I hate girly/pink stuff. I tried to avoid it as much as possible when shopping for clothes/decorating her room. I won't pierce her ears either. I am leaving that as a choice for her.

But she will probably end up loving pink and barbies and be a cheerleader and it will be so weird for me. But of course, I'll still love her. :)