JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   November 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1929-november-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Oh Geez... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1929-november-2013-playroom/2687395-oh-geez.html)

Popoki October 21st, 2013 04:50 PM

Oh Geez...

So I was lurking in the October DDC and saw that this mama has some major engorgement going on, and that she put on her J-cup bra.

J-CUP! Like, holy crap! I'm already at a DD, I don't want to get any bigger! DDs are already a pain in the butt to handle, let alone getting any bigger. I mean, I'm sorry for the mamas that have bigger than DDs already, but that just baffled me!

shana1979 October 21st, 2013 05:10 PM

Re: Oh Geez...

i'm a dd now that i have baby breasts. the bra sizer had me in a dd mistakenly. i hope to not get any bigger.

ducksaresnazzy October 21st, 2013 05:12 PM

i googled this.. the results just confused me even more. i still have no idea how big a size j cup is D:

Christina642 October 21st, 2013 05:15 PM

Emily. It's a jeeezzzzeeee poor lady size.

HappyBabyB October 21st, 2013 05:56 PM

Can you say back problems?? I'm all for big boobies (I've never had any) but Js sound painful

~Kris~ October 21st, 2013 06:26 PM

Ouch!

hotpinkheels October 21st, 2013 06:48 PM

Um, pre preg I'm a 34 A/B so.... um.... owie :(

LABs October 21st, 2013 09:04 PM

Yikes! I go up to a G bfing and I thought that was bad! I'm a 34C normally. I'm a DD/E right now. I hope I don't get bigger than normal with twins! Its next to impossible to dress a G cup. I either wear tents or make clothes that fit, but I just look like a boob job gone wrong.

Minilegs October 21st, 2013 09:59 PM

After bf'ing two kids and being a bit overweight I was wearing DD's and they were so uncomfortable! I went and got measured and she said you're and "H/I". I was like "excuse me!" She handed me an H and I "just" fit in it. I could have gone up a cup size and been fine. I almost cried that day ha ha. The bra fit amazing though and no pinches or discomfort. A J cup would most certainly send me over the edge.

keokonek October 22nd, 2013 05:28 AM

I start out a D cup and get up to an H at the beginning also. Usually they simmer down to an F a few months in when feeding is established and consistent.

slp2012 October 22nd, 2013 07:20 AM

I am also usually a 34 A. Now I am at a 38 D. I think. I tried on some new bras but nothing fit just right, so I didn't buy any. I still cram these babies into my 34 A sports bra (it really sucks!)....I am too cheap to buy a new bra when I know they will only get bigger after baby.

outtheblue October 22nd, 2013 07:34 AM

I was a 36B, second trimester I went up to a 36C, and now these are tight and I ordered a couple of nursing bras that are 36D, but I'm thinking they're going to wind up too small too. :(

MrsHoot October 22nd, 2013 10:06 AM

As said J cupper... I started out as a D this time! I was probably a G before I had the baby and my milk came in and WHAMMO! So for you ladies who are Ds... it could happen!! And they only have one size bigger than a J I believe, so atleast I didn't have to buy THE biggest size that the store had, lol.

Popoki October 22nd, 2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsHoot (Post 27752184)
As said J cupper... I started out as a D this time! I was probably a G before I had the baby and my milk came in and WHAMMO! So for you ladies who are Ds... it could happen!! And they only have one size bigger than a J I believe, so atleast I didn't have to buy THE biggest size that the store had, lol.

You have my praise mama, that's for sure!!! I have this feeling I'll be getting that big and I'm already hating the DDs! LOL!

MakeupMommy3 October 22nd, 2013 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsHoot (Post 27752184)

lol!!! Kudos to you mama!!! I would definitely be losing my mind. I am a DD now, so the fact that this is a possibility scares me lol!!

FairyDustMom October 22nd, 2013 12:19 PM

I am bulging out of my DD's and hope not to go up much (wishful thinking)! I really hope they dont get too out of control! I did order a bigger cup for breastfeeding they should be delivered soon- hope they fit! As long as they go back to their old size so I can go back to my old cute bras!

bumbleboo12 October 22nd, 2013 12:43 PM

I started out a 34C and now only a 36C. LASt time I only jumped one cup size when my milk came in. Im kinda jealous of those of you who get big boobies from BFing!

Popoki October 22nd, 2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bumbleboo12 (Post 27752566)
I started out a 34C and now only a 36C. LASt time I only jumped one cup size when my milk came in. Im kinda jealous of those of you who get big boobies from BFing!

Lucky...I miss my 36Cs lol!

ducksaresnazzy October 22nd, 2013 04:29 PM

i've been living in tanks with built-in bras lately, but i thought i was a 36c. i tried one on today and am falling out of the cups. i have no idea what size i actually am.

AmyKC12 October 22nd, 2013 06:46 PM

Im actually excited for this! I have such small boobs and there has been no change in them this whole pregnancy :( I hope I get big boobies for a while!