JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   November 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1929-november-2013-playroom/)
-   -   What's left? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1929-november-2013-playroom/2687590-whats-left.html)

Cupcake2 October 22nd, 2013 02:02 PM

What's left?

For you to buy for the baby or yourself?

Popoki October 22nd, 2013 02:51 PM

Re: What's left?

I'd like to get myself some more bras, but I don't want to buy any at this moment in time because once the milk comes in, I know I'll get more busty than I already am...
I'd like to get some more diapers because I know for a fact we don't have enough. Possibly some more newborn clothes? But it depends on how big he is so its like, I don't want to spend money on newborn clothes for him to grow out of in a week or two when we have a few onesie type things for him already. I'd like to get him furniture, but we have absolutely no space to put it since we live at the moment in a one bedroom apartment.

I don't feel like I have enough for him but he only really needs diapers, a boob or two, and some clothes...? I just don't feel ready... :confused:

~Kris~ October 22nd, 2013 02:55 PM

I want more reusable breast pads and a baby book.

Cupcake2 October 22nd, 2013 04:17 PM

I need some nursing pjs, nursing bras, more diapers, more pacis, and I think that's it. He could use more clothes too.

ducksaresnazzy October 22nd, 2013 04:20 PM

more nipple related accessories, more books, a place to put the books.

LABs October 22nd, 2013 04:38 PM

I really need new nursing bras, but I'm not sure if I'll be bigger bfing two.

Cupcake2 October 22nd, 2013 04:43 PM

Oh I also want to stock up on household items. Like paper towels, toilet paper, kleenexes, and maybe paper plates so we won't have to do dishes for a while.

AmyKC12 October 22nd, 2013 06:49 PM

I need nipple cream...LOL! And I want to get scrapbook to start a baby book.

polarbearmama October 22nd, 2013 06:59 PM

Looking for some comfy (possibly nursing) PJs...debating on buying NB diapers or not. I have plenty of size 1s, but only a small package (20?) of NB that someone gave me. Hate to buy and waste NB diapers, but I guess I could always exchange them for a larger size...or I'll just wait to see how big she is and I know we will come home from the hospital with some as well...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cupcake2 (Post 27753048)
Oh I also want to stock up on household items. Like paper towels, toilet paper, kleenexes, and maybe paper plates so we won't have to do dishes for a while.

I did this before DD came and I am hoping to get to this next week as well! I always feel so much better when there is tons of TP in the house...I'm not sure why? :D