JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Nursery Themes, Ideas & Examples (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f283-nursery-themes-ideas-and-examples/)
-   -   Diaper Genie or Diaper Champ? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f283-nursery-themes-ideas-and-examples/1023590-diaper-genie-diaper-champ.html)

The Lesha April 15th, 2008 09:13 PM

I use a diaper genie only because thats the first thing I bought. I had friends tell me they didnt work right, but after buying mine, Id never have anything differnt. I love my diaper genie, I have the original not the the Diaper genie 2. It works well for me.

What do you have and do you like it?

CameraLinds April 16th, 2008 01:36 PM

won't be using a diaper genie/champ...as we plan to cloth diaper :P

mlee April 17th, 2008 04:57 AM

I LOVE my diaper champs!!! What's best about them is the fact that you can use regular garbage bags with them, you don't have to buy special bags :)

jayleepraise April 17th, 2008 06:01 AM

Diaper Champ!!

mommyofgirls08 April 17th, 2008 06:33 AM

I used the diaper genie 2 for my daughter,and it worked really well. I just purchased another diaper champ though since I'll have 3 little girls not long from now.

::er!ca:: April 18th, 2008 05:36 PM

Had the diaper genie with Brinlee.... HATED IT WITH A PASSION!!! Bought a diaper champ (my sister also has one) and LOVE IT!

Mom2Nat&Ry April 20th, 2008 07:23 PM

We were given the diaper genie and love it.

Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy April 21st, 2008 07:02 AM

I don't use these...
don't see the point really

MyGirlsJaiden&Everleigh May 6th, 2008 09:13 PM

I found the Diaper Genie to be a huge waste of money. I threw the first one away thinking something was wrong with it and bought another one only to realize it was a defect but very defected in its overall concept. We through potty diapers in the garbage and for the poopie diapers I either walk them to the garbage or set them outside the door and walk them to the garbage later.

abbys_mummum May 23rd, 2008 02:16 PM

do diaper champs keep the oder out of the room??

*Sam* May 23rd, 2008 06:52 PM

We got the Diaper Genie II at my baby shower, so we'll see how it works!

lily23 June 13th, 2008 08:12 AM

I have never heard of the diaper champ. I will have to research that.

luvbeingamama June 14th, 2008 05:02 PM

I had a diaper genie with my son 4 years ago and it was great when he was in infant but as his diaper size got bigger it got filled up too fast and we started throwing them in the regular trash. I haven't heard of the diaper champ either..will have to look into that because I def. won't be getting another DG.

its just smashley June 17th, 2008 12:44 AM

diaper champ. Hides the smell very well and doesn't require you to spend extra money on bags since you can use regular garbage bags.

lilgigglez1023 June 26th, 2008 01:44 PM

Well with DS1 I didn't get either. When we found out we we're preggo for the 3rd time and since DD was only 2 months old we bought the DG II for her and decided to use it for baby #3. I like how it works but I never used the diaper Champ so can't say how that works. DH loves the DG cuz on trash day he just take the whole bag out and that's it.

Well with DS1 I didn't get either. When we found out we we're preggo for the 3rd time and since DD was only 2 months old we bought the DG II for her and decided to use it for baby #3. I like how it works but I never used the diaper Champ so can't say how that works. DH loves the DG cuz on trash day he just take the whole bag out and that's it.

Sonshine1296 June 30th, 2008 02:17 PM

I will be getting the Diaper Champ unless someone buys something else for us. I've heard really good things about it.

Novietaaa July 2nd, 2008 05:11 AM

I've got neither. I guess I'll just use a regular garbage bin. haha

Maybe if I've got some money to spare, but I don't.. So it's not that important to me right now.

maddy and tommy's mommy July 2nd, 2008 02:44 PM

I will be using the diaper champ. Mainly because you don't need to buy special bags for it. Plus, I like the way it works! And we got a pink one! :wub:

melkissa2004 July 9th, 2008 08:06 PM

diaper champ!

Bre+Will=Reid July 10th, 2008 07:43 PM

I didn't register for either since I am hoping to cloth diaper at least part of the time, but someone gave us the Diaper Genie, so I decided to keep it and see how it worked since I'm sure we'll be using disposables at least some of the time.