JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Nursery Themes, Ideas & Examples (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f283-nursery-themes-ideas-and-examples/)
-   -   How is everyone's nursery coming along? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f283-nursery-themes-ideas-and-examples/1370378-how-everyone-s-nursery-coming-along.html)

Mommy2Maddox December 29th, 2008 05:28 PM

Any mommy who is due in the next few months who is slowly but surely completing your LO's nursery?

Have you painted the walls yet?
Do you have the bedding picked out/purchased?
Do you have any idea about wall decor?
Is it gender based?
Are you using wooden letters to spell out your LO's name?
Do you have any pics to share?

CameraLinds December 30th, 2008 01:49 PM

Have you painted the walls yet? walls painted, can't pain them are renting :(
Do you have the bedding picked out/purchased? purchased already about 4 months ago
Do you have any idea about wall decor? doing frames, his name and paintings
Is it gender based? it's def. a boy room, if added pink to it could maybe work for a girl
Are you using wooden letters to spell out your LO's name? yep, don't have them yet since he's still nameless
Do you have any pics to share? not yet, it's still a bt of a mess from xmas wrapping paper :blush:

Jlynn December 31st, 2008 07:16 PM

Have you painted the walls yet?yes
Do you have the bedding picked out/purchased?yep it's in her crib
Do you have any idea about wall decor?Some idea but nothing done
Is it gender based?all girl
Are you using wooden letters to spell out your LO's name?yes
Do you have any pics to share? yes but I want to wait until it's all done and perfect

Pixie December 31st, 2008 09:39 PM

Have you painted the walls yet? Yes
Do you have the bedding picked out/purchased? Yes, it's already in the crib.
Do you have any idea about wall decor? Already hung
Is it gender based? The theme is gender neutral (toile) but the color is gender based (blue).
Are you using wooden letters to spell out your LO's name? Yes
Do you have any pics to share? No, but I will in a couple days. We just have 2 more pieces of furniture to put together and it's done!

ANGWife January 3rd, 2009 08:43 AM

Have you painted the walls yet? Not yet, but we picked out the colors! Baby blue and mint green

Do you have the bedding picked out/purchased? A friend got the bedding for us, it's Snoopy!

Do you have any idea about wall decor? My SIL is going to paint little Woodstocks all along the top border. And I'm taking some of my favorite Peanuts comic strips and framing them.

Is it gender based?
Yes and no. Mostly because it's blue and green it's a boy

Are you using wooden letters to spell out your LO's name? Yes and no. I want to learn how to adhere (with that glossy clear paint) comic strips to the letters that spell his name. So it will look alittle different.

Do you have any pics to share? Not yet. But hopefully soon!

Mommy2Maddox January 3rd, 2009 11:25 PM

Have you painted the walls yet? Yes! The walls are painted. We have yet to find someone to paint the jungle mural we are so badly wanting (well I AM so badly wanting) for a reasonable price <_<
Do you have the bedding picked out/purchased? Yes :D
Do you have any idea about wall decor? There will be jungle animals/mural covering 2 walls & his name letters on the wall. I haven't thought about frames yet.
Is it gender based? It's Nojo jungle babies.. I guess it could be for a girl.. but it looks much more baby boy-ish to me. That's probably b/c if I were having a girl it would be ALL pink..lol
Are you using wooden letters to spell out your LO's name? Yes.. ordered them from eBay.
Do you have any pics to share? Not yet.. but soon!

Melianna January 6th, 2009 07:52 PM

Have you painted the walls yet?
Yes :excited:
Do you have the bedding picked out/purchased?
Yep, just needs to be washed
Do you have any idea about wall decor?
Um kinda, but I havent been proactive. I want to find airplane pics, posters, but I havent searched well enough, because I havent found enough things I like
Is it gender based?
Yea, aviator. But who's to say a girl cant have an airplane theme
Are you using wooden letters to spell out your LO's name?
No. But I do have a wooden letter M that I painted for him
Do you have any pics to share?
I do, but I left my camera battery at my MILs house :cry: It may be days before I get it back.