JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Nursery Themes, Ideas & Examples (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f283-nursery-themes-ideas-and-examples/)
-   -   (*New*) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f283-nursery-themes-ideas-and-examples/936489-new.html)

LavenderGoddessV February 18th, 2008 11:38 AM

Hello ladies; thought I would join you. My name is Preanna mother to a 4 month old. His nursery is almost completed; I decided to keep it simple. He has a zoo animal theme nursery. His professional pictures will be posted on the walls instead of letter hangings. Iíll be picking up his pictures from JcPenny this weekend; :wub:

Right now his nursery includes.
-Crib
-Curtains
-Dresser
-Bouncer
-Swing
-Bedding sheets
-Picture Frames
-Carters Lamp

In his closet
-Clothing
-Boxes of Diapers
-Towels
-Blankets
And stuff that needs storage.

His nursery is completed; I decided to add just a wall-border and perhaps some beautiful decorations on the wall. Of course I'll post pictures once its finished! Right now he doesn't use his nursery a lot because he rather sleep with me and I love co-sleeping right now but its almost finished he will start sleeping more in his crib at nights. I didn't get the changing table because we probably won't even use it :lol: i got him the dresser instead.

..Jessica.. February 18th, 2008 04:52 PM

Welcome to the board Preanna!!!

From what I can see, your son is sooooo adorable!!!

Quick suggestion for you -- have you thought about making some wall letters with his name to hang? I know you probably don't have a lot of time with a 4 month old, but, they add the perfect little touch!

I can't wait to see the pics when you post them!!!

I'm Jessica, by the way! :D

The Lesha February 18th, 2008 06:49 PM

Welcome! Sounds wonderful, cant wait to see pics!

LavenderGoddessV February 18th, 2008 10:46 PM

Quote:

Welcome to the board Preanna!!!

From what I can see, your son is sooooo adorable!!!

Quick suggestion for you -- have you thought about making some wall letters with his name to hang? I know you probably don't have a lot of time with a 4 month old, but, they add the perfect little touch!

I can't wait to see the pics when you post them!!!

I'm Jessica, by the way! :D

[/b]
I was thinking about the wall hanging its still an 'if'where did you go to purchase your wall hangings at?I haven't decided where I was going to put his professional pictures somewhere on the wall at a good angle.

Thanks for your comments :smile: Nice to see you around here Jessica!

..Jessica.. February 19th, 2008 05:05 PM

I purchased wall letters at Michael's Craft Store. Along with the spray paint, stickers, and finishing spray. I find spray paint works better than the actual paint.