JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/)
-   -   sorry for being MIA... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/2579709-sorry-for-being-mia.html)

Mrs.Paradise October 1st, 2012 03:45 PM

sorry for being MIA...

sorry Ive been MIA... so around 3 Am on Thursday morning I started feeling like CRAP!!! I had a fever and got in the bath and that helped... I texted my midwife because I was a little concerned about the blood in my urine the day before... and I threw up while I was in the bath... so she text me back asking if I had pain when I urinate... I didnt/dont so then she text back saying that she thinks its just the flu... then later that morning she text me back saying that she was thinking about it and researching a little bit and said that she felt like it still could be an infection and to either get these one pills or I could go to my doctor and get antibiotics... so I had Mark go get the pills she said... they work just as well as antibiotics... so I kept sweating the fever away and was able to get a few hours of sleep then I would wake up FREEZING again with another whammy of a fever and start all over again... Mark was sweet and stayed home Thursday and Friday with me just taking care of me getting whatever I needed/wanted! <3 Thursday night I was having really bad contractions and my midwife was worried I was going into labor too... but then they tapered off... THANK GOODNESS!!! it was bad enough to be so sick... I didnt want to be in Labor too! but then Friday morning I was still on and off with a fever... then around 9? I think it was... I sweat the CRAP out of my fever... it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nasty! lol but I felt better after! so I knew the pills were kicking in... now Im just really tired... but I keep having contractions and feel like Landon is coming within the next week... so scary! lol

bostoncreampie October 1st, 2012 03:55 PM

Re: sorry for being MIA...

oh that sounds awful. i'm glad you're okay.

cincy1luv October 1st, 2012 04:02 PM

That does sound awful. Rest up love and hope you get feeling alot better before little man comes!

LoverlyJules October 1st, 2012 05:10 PM

Aw, sorry, mama! It will be over soon and you will be holding your beautiful baby boy!! :heart:

Kansascity kitty October 1st, 2012 05:34 PM

I agree that sound horrific. I hope your feeling lots better, Hugs.

zubeldia October 1st, 2012 05:41 PM

Ugh, sickness when you're pregnant is just the pits. Hope you're feeling recovered now.

kaylarayne October 1st, 2012 05:44 PM

Sounds like a miserable infection or whatever it was. Sure hope you are feeling better and are ready for your little man!

doremi October 1st, 2012 10:46 PM

So sorry you've been sick, DDB!!! You're in the home stretch- can't wait for your news of the little man's arrival!

Mrs.Paradise October 2nd, 2012 11:46 AM

thanks Ladies! Im doing sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better! :) I keep going back and forth feeling like he could come any min. and to how Im feeling today... hes going to be late! lol :rolleyes: who knows... he will come when he comes... my grandma is coming into town tomorrow!!! Im so excited to see her! I havent seen her for 8 years... she lives in Canada... but Im really excited to get to see her!

Tiffany8620 October 2nd, 2012 12:11 PM

Rest up, Mama! You've got a big day coming soon and you need to be well. :)

**Jenn** October 2nd, 2012 12:18 PM

I'm glad you're feeling better now, that sounded absolutely awful!!! Enjoy your visit with your Grandma, 8 years is a really long time.

Lav October 2nd, 2012 05:06 PM

oh no, I'm sorry you've been so sick. glad you're better now. Enjoy your time with your grandma! I haven't seen mine in about 8 or 9 years either!

*AngieKH* October 2nd, 2012 05:11 PM

That sounds awful but I'm glad you're feeling better now! Rest up!