JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/)
-   -   November Roll Call! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/2594818-november-roll-call.html)

doremi November 13th, 2012 04:16 AM

November Roll Call!

The babies have all been born... let's see who is still here!

Name:
LO's Name:
Your favorite thing about being their Mommy:

**Jenn** November 13th, 2012 04:43 AM

Re: November Roll Call!

Name: Jenn
LO's Name: Ailish
Your favorite thing about being their Mommy: Um, everything! Especially tiny baby snuggles, she's such a sweet baby/

doremi November 13th, 2012 04:56 AM

Name:Sarah
LO's name:Jamison
Your favorite thing about being their mommy:snuggling with them when they sleep... I love the days when Josiah is at preschool and I can co-sleep with him for a morning nap!

Pageturner November 13th, 2012 05:23 AM

Name: Morgan
LO's Name: Michael
Your favorite thing about being their Mommy: I love when he falls asleep on my chest! And I love taking him out in public and seeing everyone look at how cute he is ;-)

bryan and nina November 13th, 2012 05:37 AM

Name: nina
LOs name: Emmelyn Mae
Favorite thing: so many! I love watching the faces she makes and snuggling with her.

KMH November 13th, 2012 05:45 AM

Name: Melissa
LO's Name: George and Abigail
Your favorite thing about being their Mommy: Watching their little personalities develop.

cincy1luv November 13th, 2012 06:11 AM

Name: Cagney
Lo's name: Adrianna Faye
your favorite thing about being their mommy: watching her sleep,grow,falling asleep on my chest! U could go on and on!!!!

JillMama November 13th, 2012 06:17 AM

Name: Jill-Ann
LO name: Jett Loren
Favorite thing: I don't know, I love it all. Getting to know and understand him better. Seeing him "communicate" I.e. grunting at the dog who's in his face trying to lick him while eating hehe. Seeing his face light up with amazement when he saw all the stars lit up in his room from his turtle night light, and of course the snuggles, they melt my heart.

LoverlyJules November 13th, 2012 06:17 AM

Name: Jessica
LO's Name: Madalyn Kaye
Your favorite thing about being their Mommy: The way she looks after she's been BF and she's resting on my chest ... so content. :wub:

GiaTortilla November 13th, 2012 07:12 AM

Name: Gia
LO's Name: Sariah
Your favorite thing about being their Mommy: The morning, afternoon, and night time cuddles :)

Summerdays12 November 13th, 2012 07:39 AM

Name: Erin

LO's Name: Jonah

Your favorite thing about being their Mommy: Every single thing! The way he stares at me then gives me a sweet crooked smile with his mouth wide open, his "coos" when he sees me or his daddy, the way he is bonding with his big brother and sister, the way he scoots towards me when I cuddle with him in bed, just everything :)

wingqueen26 November 13th, 2012 07:58 AM

Name: Wingqueen26 (Jennifer)
LO's Name: Emrys James (EJ)
Your favorite thing about being their Mommy: I am a mommy for the 2nd time and its very different having a boy and not breast-feeding. EJ has lightened my load, so to speak, and I am happy about that (all he needs to do is sleep longer at night and we will be in great shape).

SLP83 November 13th, 2012 08:57 AM

Name: Emily
LO's Name: Nora
Your favorite thing about being their Mommy: I don't know if there is any one thing, I love so many things! There is just something so surreal about knowing that this tiny little person is half me and half my husband, and that we actually CREATED her.

mommaof4andhalf November 13th, 2012 12:46 PM

Name: Chrissy
LO's Name: Dillon
Your favorite thing about being their Mommy: Everything!!! He makes me laugh so much and I am full of love for him.

abur November 13th, 2012 01:47 PM

Name: Amanda
LO's Name: Hannah Grace
Your favorite thing about being their Mommy: Watching her grow every day :)

jlstebbins November 13th, 2012 02:00 PM

Name: Lori
LO's Name: Coleson
Your favorite thing about being their Mommy:EVERYTHING!!! Especially when he smiles at me and coo's! Gosh its just heart melting!

kaylarayne November 13th, 2012 08:18 PM

Name: Kayla
LO's Name: Danika
Your favorite thing about being their Mommy: Absolutely EVERYTHING. I even love getting up in the middle of the night!

Zukin November 13th, 2012 11:45 PM

Name: Christi
LO's Name: Kathy Marie
Your favorite thing about being their Mommy: knowing I made this special little one, and watching t hem sleep/grunt/moan. I cannot wait until they start to laugh and giggle and smile :)

KatieHeitman November 14th, 2012 12:20 AM

Name: Katie
LO's Name: Sam
Your favorite thing about being their Mommy: Holding and cuddling him. I love how he recognizes my voice and that I am the only one that can comfort him for now. He is just so cute.

michellelove0502 November 14th, 2012 12:45 AM

Name : Michelle

LO's Name: Jayden

Your favorite thing about being their mommy: Hearing him laugh and watching him smile