JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Finally!!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/2605942-finally.html)

kaylarayne December 16th, 2012 09:36 AM

Finally!!!

Had sex! It was terrible :( It has been 4 months and I have been "ready" for about a month. We got to it this morning and I was sooo excited but when we go to it I could not wait for it to be over. It hurt really bad which I dont understand at all. 4 kids all vaginal, 10 weeks pp and it hurt...***?!?! I hope it gets better because after that, I have nooooo desire to do it again. This has never happened! Dh was happy though :(

Belita December 16th, 2012 10:40 AM

We DTD for the first time last night. I had a c-section and it still hurt. Hopefully it'll feel better soon! You never had that problem with your others?

abur December 16th, 2012 11:50 AM

Re: Finally!!!

It gets better....I swear ;)

Tiffany8620 December 16th, 2012 01:06 PM

Did you use plenty of lube? I'm betting it will get better each time. Maybe you can encourage DH to make it quick if you know what I mean?

bryan and nina December 16th, 2012 04:11 PM

I second the lube and it will be better already next time. :) we've done it twice and it was much less painful the second time! The first time burned like crazy!!

abur December 16th, 2012 05:09 PM

Seriously, lube and keep at it. You will get back in comfortable, working order in no time!

bryan and nina December 16th, 2012 06:37 PM

:giggle: "working order"... Are we a faulty machine? :p seriously though, I felt "broken" when I couldn't even enjoy sex after months of not having it!! :D glad its getting better!! And thanks for the laugh Amanda. I always love your posts. :)

1InSummerland December 16th, 2012 07:45 PM

We still haven't DTD... DH has been wanting too but I've been a little nervous about it because I know it will probably be uncomfortable/hurt. I still don't wipe normally around where I tore. I tried to around Thanksgiving, managed to pull off a scab (or something), and started bleeding. I feel bad because I know DH feels neglected right now. We haven't DTD since... 7 or 8 months? Something like that. And, despite being nervous, I really want to because I've been feeling like we're just friends living together, the way things have been going lately - mostly because of how lacking our love life is. :(

JillMama December 16th, 2012 07:54 PM

We've done it 3 times the 2nd was the worst, we had to "finish" another way, I couldn't do it anymore. Then the 3rd time was wayyy better. Def couldn't finish myself but it didn't hurt so bad.

bostoncreampie December 16th, 2012 07:58 PM

im sorry. :(

kaylarayne December 16th, 2012 08:56 PM

I didn't think we needed any lube...I was very ready lol... I sure hope it gets better like you ladies are telling me it will. No I never had this problem with the other 3. With my first I had stitches and I waited about 2 months before dtd and it was totally fine. The other 2 were fine too, but this time around is no good. Ahhh I am scared to try again!