JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Hemorrhoids :( (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/2605987-hemorrhoids.html)

AltMommy December 16th, 2012 01:25 PM

Hemorrhoids :(

Anyone else dealing with this??

Mine are getting worse and worse and I am in sooo much pain when I need to do my business... lol.

How do you get these to go away? I can barely handle it anymore.. Ouch! :eek:

JillMama December 16th, 2012 01:28 PM

Re: Hemorrhoids :(

There are suppositories u can put up there is shrink them. I have a little one inside from constipation and another outside from pregnancy pressure. I feel ya girl!!!

LoverlyJules December 16th, 2012 01:34 PM

I have bad problems with them. Increase fiber and water ... If that doesn't really help, the suppositories can help ... But mine seem to be with me for life! :(

cincy1luv December 16th, 2012 01:52 PM

Mine went away and come back some times when i potty. I used motrin for pain cream helped keep them softer! Good luck. Lots of fiber!

Peytonsmomma December 16th, 2012 03:09 PM

I still have them almost 4 years later the only thing that helps me is grape juice and to breathe like i was in labor

KMH December 16th, 2012 03:19 PM

I was pretty much wearing Tucks pads 24/7 by the end of pregnancy and for a few weeks afterwards :( They are mostly gone, but if I don't get enough fiber they definitely let me know. Getting lots of fiber and taking a stool softener every morning for a while gave things time to heal...I hope you find some relief soon!

AltMommy December 16th, 2012 03:42 PM

They must be internal because I can't feel them on the outside. And for some reason the past few days the pain has just been terrible when I use the bathroom.. TMI but the whole toilet filled with blood. :(

I guess I will start taking a stool softener and see if that will give it time to heal. I pray to God it goes away! Not sure why it felt fine for a month and then all of a sudden it's even worse than it was right after I gave birth.

Dhartanya December 16th, 2012 05:32 PM

Preparation H cream comes with a applicatier that you can insert and get the cream right inside.
That help shrinks them quickly.

michellelove0502 December 16th, 2012 06:19 PM

Omg I didnt know they bled, thats scary. Ive never had to deal with these before. I would go to the doctor to get something, that sounds serious.

Mrs.Paradise December 17th, 2012 08:36 AM

Im RIGHT there with You Leanna! if fact I was going to post about them too! they hurt like a MOTHER!!! Ive been using the target brand of preparation H and it helped... it also has a applicatier...