JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Has everyones babies laughed yet? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/2633021-has-everyones-babies-laughed-yet.html)

babymama10 March 8th, 2013 12:17 PM

Has everyones babies laughed yet?

I was wondering if everyone has heard their babies really laugh? Emma make makes great eye contact and smiles and talks to us and always responds. But we have not been able to get her to really laugh out loud yet.She coo's and babbles all day and makes all kinds of noises and rolls all over the place. I am sure she is fine, but just wondering. As of today she is 4 months and 6 days old and was over due when she was born.
:zombi:I am soo tired today. I feel like I a zombie...I can't remember when my other children started laughing.
Anyway just wondering about ya'lls babies.
Sonja mama to 10
"Emma Faith" 11/2/12 8lbs 11oz 19inches

marybethsmom March 8th, 2013 12:23 PM

Re: Has everyones babies laughed yet?

Meghan JUST started in the past few days, and its still not every day. I think we're just not funny enough ;) And, she's not rolling yet.

LoverlyJules March 8th, 2013 12:25 PM

Madalyn giggles if we tickle her or make funny faces. Not for a really long time, but it's definitely laughing! :D

bostoncreampie March 8th, 2013 12:29 PM

Ruby cracks up if you even just look at her funny. She is very, very silly. She is also extremely ticklish. You touch her belly and she just laughs and laughs. My boys weren't this silly. Everyone has different personalities.

Belita March 8th, 2013 12:37 PM

Sean has been laughing for about a month now. He's so giggly and is ticklish, too.

Tiffany8620 March 8th, 2013 12:49 PM

Eve laughs, especially for Daddy.

GiaTortilla March 8th, 2013 01:01 PM

Riah LOVES when I blow kisses on her tummy, she goes crazy! She really just started giggling and reacting to facial expressions. She's very curious about everything! She's not super ticklish, but she loves it when daddy kisses her all over the face and tickles her feet.

mandattu_02 March 8th, 2013 01:39 PM

Madilyn will give deep belly laughs when you tickle her. She'll giggle if you make a funny face or if Ryan gets in her face. We have to really work for the laughs though.

Ryan took forever to laugh. It took ALOT to make him laugh, but now he won't stop.

michellelove0502 March 8th, 2013 01:40 PM

Jayden has been cracking up laughing for over 2 months now

Summerdays12 March 8th, 2013 01:48 PM

Yep..for a couple of months now

KMH March 8th, 2013 02:17 PM

Yes...they are both very ticklish and have great giggles. They both laugh louder and longer for Claire than anyone else, though. If she starts singing and dancing around, the babies will laugh and giggle until they almost can't breathe...I could sit and watch the 3 of them all day long :wub:

yashobo March 8th, 2013 03:42 PM

Luyando loves to laugh. When I sing for her in a playful way, she laughs and kicks happily. Also, she is very ticklish and so laughs a lot when dh or I tickle her. She laughs with her whole body/self and has such a beautiful laughter.

bostoncreampie March 8th, 2013 05:28 PM

Reading this thread makes me feel so happy!!!!

abur March 9th, 2013 07:04 AM

No lol's here yet. I was tickling her this morning and she is SO close.....I am going to be so happy when she finally laughs :) She is such a happy baby and talks all day and smiles at everything - I just can't wait until she chuckles!

Mollyjayne March 9th, 2013 07:56 AM

Q talks a lot and smiles he's still not a huge fan of eye contact and when his daddy plays with jim he will let out a chuckle here and there but all in all he's pretty serious

Jinnah March 9th, 2013 09:29 AM

Elijah is a giggler and has been for a few months. I love how he sounds! Kinda raspy, lol.

jlstebbins March 9th, 2013 02:28 PM

Coleson started laughing at 11 weeks ;)

bryan and nina March 9th, 2013 06:19 PM

Emmy has just started doing belly laughs. She is a little ticklish, sometimes even when I wipe under her chin. Lol. It took a while to figure out what makes her laugh but I'm sure it's only a matter a time before you hear laughs. :)

MommyofAngels1985 March 10th, 2013 03:57 AM

I think Melody's first laugh was about a month or so ago. After that we had to start recording her laughs because it is soooo darn cute.

JillMama March 10th, 2013 09:03 PM

He giggles a lot but daddy can get him going like no one else. It's so sweet.