JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Wednesday Whines and Wahoos (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/2640244-wednesday-whines-and-wahoos.html)

doremi April 3rd, 2013 11:10 AM

Wednesday Whines and Wahoos

Let it out!!!

Whine: I really don't feel like going to the library, and it is the one thing Josiah is begging to do today. My yard looks TERRIBLE, because we didn't get our spring pruning done and now all the weeds have come up too!

Wahoo: I only have one private voice student tonight because it is spring break for all of them!

marybethsmom April 3rd, 2013 11:52 AM

Re: Wednesday Whines and Wahoos

AF is kicking my butt this week!

I did the first day of Couch to 5K without cheating and didn't die!!

jlstebbins April 3rd, 2013 12:30 PM

Whine: I have to go to the post office and I dont want to leave. lol. yeah I know boo hoo! lol

Woohoo: I have been doing my ten minute trainer daily and sticking to it. Im going to MAKE SURE that I dont look flabby in my belly for summer! :)

Shamogue April 3rd, 2013 01:11 PM

^^^ Good job both of you on the exercise!

Whine: My Mom is starting radiation therapy and because the tumors were so deep in her chest wall there is a high chance of reoccurrence of the cancer. It's tough for her to be facing in treatment knowing there is no way but time to tell if it actually works.

Wahoo: I am so unbelievably grateful to be here to help her and Eabha is being just the best little baby and is so happy and patient even with all the changes and new faces. Also, my DH is being super understanding about us being so far away.

mandattu_02 April 3rd, 2013 01:19 PM

Whine: I'm tired of work today. My dad went in for a heart stent placement this morning and they were unable to do it. He meets with another surgeon next Tuesday and they will schedule him for bypass surgery.

Wahoo: We're halfway through the week already. Only 2 more days until the weekend!

Summerdays12 April 3rd, 2013 02:37 PM

Whine: I found a potato bug in my house

Wahoo: my son got "rid" of the bug and I didn't ave to deal with it :)

ellinj0206 April 3rd, 2013 03:30 PM

Whine: Poor Alexandra is teething and at times she is miserable. She also has a cold. :(

Wahoo: The weekend is almost here!

Belita April 3rd, 2013 05:43 PM

I'm so sorry about the parents with illnesses. :hug:

Whine: My mom is still hanging in there, but my dad said today she was pretty bad and wasn't even cognizant the few minutes she was awake. It's time for her to go. It's just better for her and everyone. The stress of this all is causing me to comfort eat and also causing a decrease in my supply. So I get to eat lactation cookies, which is a woohoo, but they're so tasty I cannot control myself!

Woohoo: Today actually went by quickly because Wednesday we have Music Together and Gymboree. The other days have all been dragging from everything going on with my mom so it was nice to have a day go by quickly.

mommaof4andhalf April 4th, 2013 09:44 AM

Whine: My youngest daughter has the flu, Dillon is on a no sleep scream all the time kick, and my goofy cats won't stop getting into everything they can get their paws on! Not to mention I get to spend some time at the dmv getting my license changed over. Im praying I wont have to retake the drivers test.

Wahoo: AF may be finally making an appearance! Probably why all the above stuff seems so earth shattering to me when in reality its no big deal LOL.