JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/)
-   -   April Roll Call (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/2640681-april-roll-call.html)

doremi April 4th, 2013 03:26 PM

April Roll Call

Wow, APRIL already!!!

Your name:
LO:
LO's food intake status (solids? formula? breast milk?):
Are you using a form of birth control, and if so, what kind/method?
If you could repaint your master bedroom, what color would you choose?

Shamogue April 4th, 2013 03:46 PM

Re: April Roll Call

Your name:Yvonne
LO:Eabha
LO's food intake status (solids? formula? breast milk?): Formula, but will start solids once she hits 6 months. She is definitely curious about food.
Are you using a form of birth control, and if so, what kind/method? Uhm, well the "method" right now is being thousands of miles away from each other lol!
If you could repaint your master bedroom, what color would you choose? Purple is my favorite color, but I think a modern soothing bright grey with yellow or purple accents would be nice

LoverlyJules April 4th, 2013 05:25 PM

Your name: Jessica

LO: Madalyn Kaye

LO's food intake status (solids? formula? breast milk?): BM only

Are you using a form of birth control, and if so, what kind/method? nothing :D

If you could repaint your master bedroom, what color would you choose? Right now it's a deep red ... So I guess something light, like Sky Blue

bryan and nina April 4th, 2013 06:07 PM

Your name: Nina
LO: Emmelyn Mae
LO's food intake status (solids? formula? breast milk?): breast milk
Are you using a form of birth control, and if so, what kind/method?: condoms... Sometimes. ;)
If you could repaint your master bedroom, what color would you choose?: not sure... Maybe a pale lavender?

marybethsmom April 4th, 2013 06:08 PM

Your name: Ashley

LO: Meghan Ellis

LO's food intake status (solids? formula? breast milk?): Formula & just started a tiny bit of oatmeal this week

Are you using a form of birth control, and if so, what kind/method? The big "V"

If you could repaint your master bedroom, what color would you choose? Im obsessed with this beautiful greyish blue green right now, but it wouldnt match anything!

Summerdays12 April 4th, 2013 06:10 PM

Your name: Erin

LO: Jonah Aaron

Food intake: Breast milk only

Birth control: yep..provided from the government. It's called deployment.

Paint for the master: maybe a powdery grey or a very pale powdery blue

SLP83 April 4th, 2013 06:38 PM

Your name: Emily
LO:Nora
LO's food intake status (solids? formula? breast milk?): Still EBF, we'll start solids at the end of April when she is 6 months
Are you using a form of birth control, and if so, what kind/method? Just condoms, I won't be going on any hormonal BC until we are done having kids
If you could repaint your master bedroom, what color would you choose? Ooh, maybe a sage greenish color? It's an ugly blue now.

marinewife01 April 4th, 2013 08:11 PM

Wow, APRIL already!!!

Your name: Kelly
LO: Avrey
LO's food intake status (solids? formula? breast milk?): breast milk
Are you using a form of birth control, and if so, what kind/method? Condoms
If you could repaint your master bedroom, what color would you choose? A dark red almost a maroon color I guess.

KMH April 4th, 2013 08:33 PM

Your name: Melissa
LO: George and Abigail
LO's food intake status (solids? formula? breast milk?): Formula...they'll be 6 months adjusted next week so then we'll try solids
Are you using a form of birth control, and if so, what kind/method? Um, we have 3 under 3 :pullhair: But seriously, we are using condoms. Most of the time.
If you could repaint your master bedroom, what color would you choose? Khaki. I know it sounds boring, but I like a neutral bedroom.

doremi April 4th, 2013 09:07 PM

Your name: Sarah
LO: Jamison Anthony
LO's food intake status (solids? formula? breast milk?): Breastmilk, just started solids a few days ago and are doing them once a day (6 months old today!)
Are you using a form of birth control, and if so, what kind/method? Condoms
If you could repaint your master bedroom, what color would you choose? A really pale tiffany blue...it would look really pretty with our chocolate brown and cream bedding!

michellelove0502 April 5th, 2013 12:12 AM

Your name: Michelle

LO: Jayden

LO's food intake status (solids? formula? breast milk?): Formula and started solids this week twice a day.

Are you using a form of birth control, and if so, what kind/method: Pill

If you could repaint your master bedroom, what color would you choose? Burnt orangw

yashobo April 5th, 2013 03:24 AM

Your name: Yetty
LO: Luyando
LO's food intake status (solids? formula? breast milk?): Breastmilk and solids (cereal once a day for sure but starting to experiment on a second meal of fruit/veggie)
Are you using a form of birth control, and if so, what kind/method? Mirena
If you could repaint your master bedroom, what color would you choose? Light grayish blue (I am amazed at how many of us want some form of blue).

jlstebbins April 5th, 2013 05:56 AM

Your name:Lori
LO:Coleson
LO's food intake status (solids? formula? breast milk?):breastmilk, oatmeal in the morning(which he hates and doesnt hardly eat, then a bit of babyfood for lunch and dinner. He really only likes baby food for dinner.
Are you using a form of birth control, and if so, what kind/method?The pill
If you could repaint your master bedroom, what color would you choose? I have no idea. Maybe a light grayish.

mandattu_02 April 5th, 2013 07:43 AM

Your name: Amanda

LO: Madilyn

LO's food intake status (solids? formula? breast milk?): Formula (currently trying to find one thats not so constipating) she's had oatmeal a couple times but still has tongue thrust pretty bad, so we'll wait a few more weeks and try again

Are you using a form of birth control, and if so, what kind/method? The pill, condoms, pull & pray (yes, all at once) --- my 2 under 2 make me pretty sure that we are DONE!

If you could repaint your master bedroom, what color would you choose? the blue gray of the master in the house we just bought. Its sooooooo pretty, modern and calming!

Pageturner April 6th, 2013 07:22 AM

Your name: Morgan
LO: Michael Gabriel
LO's food intake status: Formula, and since 4 months he's had baby food once a day and now usually twice a day.
Are you using a form of birth control, and if so, what kind/method? Nope!
If you could repaint your master bedroom, what color would you choose? We just painted it sky blue and I wouldn't have it any other way :-)

SabrinaH April 6th, 2013 03:39 PM

Your name: Sabrina
LO: Scarlett
LO's food intake status (solids? formula? breast milk?): Primarily boobie juice. She maybe gets solids once a day. She only really likes mangos so far.
Are you using a form of birth control, and if so, what kind/method? Mostly just praying and avoiding my husband at this point....
If you could repaint your master bedroom, what color would you choose? I like the blue it is right now.

momopotamus April 6th, 2013 03:40 PM

Your name: Jessica
LO: Allison
LO's food intake status (solids? formula? breast milk?): just formula
Are you using a form of birth control, and if so, what kind/method? The pill (beyaz)
If you could repaint your master bedroom, what color would you choose? I would love a soft lavender color, DH says no way lol.

babymama10 April 8th, 2013 12:07 AM

Your name: Sonja

LO: Emma

LO's food intake status(solids?formula?breast milk?)Formula,rice cereal,applesauce,bananas,and peaches

Are you using a form of birth control, and if so, what kind/method?nothing :)

If you could repaint your master bedroom,what color would you choose? a shade in the pinks.. hehe

cincy1luv April 8th, 2013 06:05 PM

Your name: Cagney

LO:Adrianna

Lo's food in take: formula, sweet potato's, green beans, peas, carrot's & oatmeal.

My birth control is already being pregnant! Lol! Getting fixed after this!!

If you could paint your master bedroom what color?! Light grey!

myfavoriteshoes April 9th, 2013 04:20 AM

Your name: Sarah
LO: Elijah
LO's food intake status (solids? formula? breast milk?): Breastmilk
Are you using a form of birth control, and if so, what kind/method? Mini pill
If you could repaint your master bedroom, what color would you choose? light green and have brown bedding (i like earth tones)