JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/)
-   -   weekend what's up? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/2642764-weekend-whats-up.html)

bostoncreampie April 12th, 2013 12:01 PM

weekend what's up?

So what's on the schedule for this weekend? I am getting my hair cut tomorrow, and on Sunday we are doing family photos. I hate the camera! Super shy. I hope the kids cooperate.

marybethsmom April 12th, 2013 12:09 PM

Re: weekend what's up?

We have a crazy weekend (well just tomorrow is crazy) I am in charge of our neighborhood block party (about 300 people) and in the midst of it have to leave for dh's godson's christening. I'm gonna be so tired by the end of the day! Sunday is church and I might take the girls shopping.

bostoncreampie April 12th, 2013 12:20 PM

wow a 300 person block party sounds crazy and fun!!

Jinnah April 12th, 2013 12:51 PM

Packing! Our house is closing on the 25th and I need to finish up!

KMH April 12th, 2013 01:03 PM

No big, exciting plans. Hopefully the sun will stay out and we can go for a hike tomorrow!

marinewife01 April 12th, 2013 01:05 PM

Nothing for now. Hubby has to work tomorrow and he doesn't know what time he is getting off.

mommaof4andhalf April 12th, 2013 01:20 PM

Nothing exciting. If weather permits we will probably go to the park and we have to get our grocery shopping done. Other than that it's relaxing and trying to get my days and nights straightened out.

yashobo April 12th, 2013 04:38 PM

Nothing much this weekend. Last weekend was busy for us so chilling this weekend. Cleaning and cooking and staying away from the all-day rain.

lavenderlady April 12th, 2013 04:42 PM

My daughter has her second infant water safety class tomorrow and they're going to go under the water, I'm really excited to see how she does. We spend a ton of time in and around the water during the summer so we want her prepared (lol, as well as an infant can be!). My foster daughter's son's birthday party is tomorrow afternoon at Chuck E. Cheese. Sunday will hopefully be quiet but we'll see. Oh, and tomorrow I will be able to pick up the Ergo that Nina hooked me up with - psyched to try it out! Thanks Nina :D

Summerdays12 April 12th, 2013 04:59 PM

My dad's birthday is on Sunday so we are all going out to lunch...seafood. Tomorrow me and some friends were supposed to take the train to Santa Barbara but I don't think that is happening:(

Zukin April 12th, 2013 07:04 PM

I'm hoping I can get my hair dyed to blonde, take her to the park, get new clothes for me (trying to change into professional clothing/girly) maybe TRY makeup, ... and we want to get a bouncer for baby kathy. I'm off this week.end. No Overtime, nothing.

LoverlyJules April 12th, 2013 07:32 PM

We have a celebration of life gathering for DH's aunt who passed away on Saturday and then just a relaxing day at home on Sunday.

yashobo April 13th, 2013 12:37 AM

Oh yes, forgot about our swimming class today for dd1 and Luyando. Church tomorrow (sunday here) too.

KatherineD April 13th, 2013 04:56 AM

Today is cleaning/laundry and then I have a senior session this evening. Tomorrow morning is a family session then church and then relaxing for the rest of the day.

Belita April 13th, 2013 11:30 AM

Just resting and getting settled back in at home. DH is taking down wallpaper in the living room.

babymama10 April 13th, 2013 12:01 PM

NOTHING.......We are all sick! :( Dh took one of our children to the doctors today because she is way worse after a week... This is crazy!

Pageturner April 13th, 2013 03:47 PM

We went grocery shopping today, and going over to DH best friend's house tonight to watch UFC. Tomorrow we are going to church and then the beach.