JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/)
-   -   How to delete profile. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/2645786-how-to-delete-profile.html)

Jinnah April 24th, 2013 07:09 PM

How to delete profile.

How do you delete your profile/account?

KMH April 24th, 2013 07:15 PM

Re: How to delete profile.

I think you have to email an Admin.

JustMommies Message Boards - View Profile: Rachel

Jinnah April 24th, 2013 07:16 PM

Thanks, KMH. I appreciate it.

KMH April 24th, 2013 07:17 PM

Not that I want you to go :( Just answering the question.

bostoncreampie April 24th, 2013 07:21 PM

Please don't leave, we love you.

JillMama April 24th, 2013 08:27 PM

Don't leave!!!!!!!!!! Seriously. Just give it a day or two to cool off. We'll al stay off the religion topic and keep chatting and sharing stories like we have been for the past year and a half.

Summerdays12 April 24th, 2013 08:48 PM

I wish you were not leaving and I really hope you change your mind.

doremi April 24th, 2013 09:43 PM

I agree. You have a special place in this PR Jinnah. There is room for EVERYONE in this PR... it is supposed to be our safe haven as mommies. It makes me sad that you no longer feel welcome here.

Tiffany8620 April 24th, 2013 10:37 PM

I don't think Jinnah is the only one who doesn't find this a safe haven, and frankly, I don't blame her.

doremi April 24th, 2013 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BabyLover (Post 27314342)
I don't think Jinnah is the only one who doesn't find this a safe haven, and frankly, I don't blame her.

I don't blame her either. I'm saying that is what it is SUPPOSED to be, and we could all work a bit harder to ensure that it is. To be honest, there are certain topics I just don't bring up in this group. For some of the women on here, our PR is the ONLY emotional support they are receiving. It's one thing to have a differing point of view from another person in the group. It is an entirely different story when sarcasm, snarky comments, and name calling enters into the equation. It's extremely frustrating to me that someone who has been here since our DDC days felt the need to delete her profile. I'm just sharing my general feelings on the whole "safe haven" thing, not trying to place blame on anybody specific. I admire MANY of you, and love reading all of the differing opinions on various topics when they are presented in a respectful way.

Pageturner April 25th, 2013 03:37 AM

I hope you don't leave.

KMH April 25th, 2013 04:07 AM

Why can't we get rid of the name-callers instead if letting them chase away our friends?

zubeldia April 25th, 2013 05:30 AM

i really don't want you to leave, Jinnah. We have many things in common.

jlstebbins April 25th, 2013 05:40 AM

I 100% agree with KHM. Get rid of the name callers and the ones that stir the pot (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE), and then ladies wont leave like Jinnah and Peytonsmomma. See thats what sad. Our playroom is down to like 15 ladies and it used to be like 50. But one maybe two certain women are name callers and push people away.

Soooo sad.....:(

zubeldia April 25th, 2013 06:10 AM

Lori and Melissa, I'm not sure if you're talking about me. I wanted to stick up for the people on the board who might be gay or just plain offended. It should be a safe place for EVERYONE - including mamas who might be gay.

KMH April 25th, 2013 06:27 AM

Oh gosh, I wasn't talking about you at all. I don't always agree with you, but as far as I remember you always present your views without being hurtful to those you disagree with. I love that we have women of all different beliefs and backgrounds and views on our board...it helps us all be more understanding and well-rounded people to learn about how others see things.

I know I have at times been a little bit of a pot-stirrer, but I'm trying hard to change that and be more understanding. I apologize to anyone I have offended in the past.

jlstebbins April 25th, 2013 11:38 AM

Zubeldia- Not you AT ALL!! :)

KMH April 25th, 2013 01:18 PM

I'm sorry to hear that you have no regrets. I am 1000% behind people sharing their opinions and having a good, healthy debate, but I don't feel that it is acceptable for people to use personal insults and name-calling to get their point across. That kind of behavior just makes this a place where we tip-toe around each other and discuss only the most bland subjects instead of a place where we can share opinions in a healthy way and learn from each other.

jlstebbins April 25th, 2013 01:48 PM

Cuatx- Sooo sad! You know its you! Its mostly your posts that are the name calling and very insulting. You're why lots of ladies left!! And I know that for a fact. Im sad that these certain ladies left b/c of you. They wont get back on here and stay on facebook b/c your not on there. I dont use facebook so I lose contact with them b/c they dont feel welcome anymore. Thanks! :(

And Im not the only one that feels this way..........

jlstebbins April 25th, 2013 02:27 PM

You are so rude to so many ladies. From when you first got on this site when your name was ride-through. From cutting people down to telling people they are hurting there babies by feeding them baby food to early. Come on...let get straight here! Either please stop doing this and be kinder in your posts, or just dont respond if you know it could stir the pot to the boiling point. Or just delete your profile if you cant do either of those.

I would rather have those sweet ladies back on here to talk to then have to deal with rudeness all the time. But since they're long gone, please be nicer. ;) I miss them....