JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/)
-   -   It's Frrrrrriday!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/2646204-its-frrrrrriday.html)

KMH April 26th, 2013 11:01 AM

It's Frrrrrriday!!

Wahoo it is Friday :greencheer: What does everyone have planned for the weekend?

After our trip last weekend, we're hanging around home this weekend and maybe shampooing carpets. We might go to the park and fly kites again since Claire loved it so much at the beach.

marinewife01 April 26th, 2013 11:12 AM

Re: It's Frrrrrriday!!

Tomorrow we just have to watch a friends dog who's leg just got amputated last week while she runs errands, play date and then a get together for the UFC fight. Sunday ill pry see how Avrey does and go to church with my family.

Mollyjayne April 26th, 2013 11:42 AM

I'm going to a baby shower and then I'm supposed to go out with some girls but I mostly want to stay home :(

babymama10 April 26th, 2013 12:28 PM

I have a home inspection in the morning.........:(
So lots going on tonight. But it will be over and done with soon. We just sighned a lease here and the landlord does home inspections every couple of months on all his properties. This is a nice home and all. But we have never had a landlord walk threw your home and this fellow is kinda nosey. I think he just wants to see our junk more than the house.. LOL The property is in perfect condition and all I just don't feel like being up in the morning or washing floors today and all that.

jlstebbins April 26th, 2013 12:43 PM

We are going out for ice cream tonight at Andy's Frozen Custard. It's new here in our town and promised our oldest boy we would!

Saturday- Going to garage sales, and maybe mini golf later tomorrow night.

Sunday- Church than BBQing. :)

KMH April 26th, 2013 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marinewife01 (Post 27318465)
Tomorrow we just have to watch a friends dog who's leg just got amputated last week while she runs errands, play date and then a get together for the UFC fight. Sunday ill pry see how Avrey does and go to church with my family.

Sounds great! BTW, your kids are just gorgeous!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mollyjayne (Post 27318572)
I'm going to a baby shower and then I'm supposed to go out with some girls but I mostly want to stay home :(

I hope you can squeeze in a nap!

Quote:

Originally Posted by babymama10 (Post 27318743)
I have a home inspection in the morning.........:(

I hope he's in-and-out quickly so you can enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jlstebbins (Post 27318787)
We are going out for ice cream tonight at Andy's Frozen Custard. It's new here in our town and promised our oldest boy we would!

Saturday- Going to garage sales, and maybe mini golf later tomorrow night.

Sunday- Church than BBQing. :)

Man, that sounds much better than my plan to shampoo carpets...want to trade? :D

doremi April 26th, 2013 12:53 PM

Friday: It's a payroll week, so DH will be working a bit later than normal. It is our night to decompress doing our own things... he likes to play video games with his best friend on Friday nights while I catch up on episodes of my favorite shows.

Saturday: Hoping the weather will be nice, might try to meet up with my brother and SIL for a walk around this lake nearby, probably will try to fit some yardwork in, just enjoy the family time. That evening will be "date night in" for DH and I. We will open a bottle of wine, cook some appetizers, and spend time together :)

Sunday: I'm singing in a 9 and 11am church service. We'll most likely play outside and take in the sunshine after church!

Pageturner April 26th, 2013 01:17 PM

tonight we are going to five guys, tomorrow morning Trader Joe's and Target, then lunch with MIL, then a beach date :-) Sunday is church.

KMH April 26th, 2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgan P (Post 27318876)
tonight we are going to five guys, tomorrow morning Trader Joe's and Target, then lunch with MIL, then a beach date :-) Sunday is church.

I just had Five Guys for the first time this past weekend on vacation...we stopped there for breakfast. They make a mean BLT! Enjoy your supper!

AltMommy April 26th, 2013 03:12 PM

Tonight I have a date, tomorrow i'm going to the gym for a bit then just spending time with Ares the rest of the day. Sunday we are having a picnic playdate with my mama friends and his baby friends :)

Summerdays12 April 26th, 2013 05:04 PM

Absolutely nothing which is fine because my hubby is in port so we will get to Face Time throughout the weekend:)

Belita April 26th, 2013 05:15 PM

Tonight BIL is coming over. Tomorrow DH and BIL are going to a Red Sox game so Sean and I are going to stay the night with my dad. I think I'll take some 6 month photos at the beach and by a cranberry bog if the weather is nice enough. Then on Sunday we are burying my mom's ashes.

SabrinaH April 27th, 2013 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doremi (Post 27318822)
Friday: It's a payroll week, so DH will be working a bit later than normal. It is our night to decompress doing our own things... he likes to play video games with his best friend on Friday nights while I catch up on episodes of my favorite shows.

Saturday: Hoping the weather will be nice, might try to meet up with my brother and SIL for a walk around this lake nearby, probably will try to fit some yardwork in, just enjoy the family time. That evening will be "date night in" for DH and I. We will open a bottle of wine, cook some appetizers, and spend time together :)

Sunday: I'm singing in a 9 and 11am church service. We'll most likely play outside and take in the sunshine after church!

It is supposed to rain all weekend here and we won't see sun until Tuesday. Blerg.

Today we are extremely busy! We have swim lessons at 9, then Healthy Kids Day right after that. At 1:30 we have to take the dog to the vet for her checkup so we can board her next month. Then I am meeting up with a mom who is in need of some milk for her baby and I have extras! After that we'll be meeting up with friends for the UFC.

I'm hoping Sunday will be a rest day!