JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/)
-   -   May Roll Call (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/2647586-may-roll-call.html)

doremi May 2nd, 2013 12:32 AM

May Roll Call

Who is still here? Calling all lurkers and all regular posters! Come on out and say hi!

Name:
Woodlander:
A Recent Accomplishment by your LO:
The last thing you did for YOU (can be big or small):

marinewife01 May 2nd, 2013 12:39 AM

Re: May Roll Call

Name: Kelly

Woodlander: Avrey

A Recent Accomplishment by your LO: twice today he was laying on our chaise and he rolled over and was scooting backwards to the edge so hubby was right there to catch him if he started to fall but wanted to see what he was doing and he scooted off and landed on his feet and stood there against the couch :)

The last thing you did for YOU (can be big or small): bought a maxi skirt and cute sandals

doremi May 2nd, 2013 12:42 AM

Name: Sarah
Woodlander: Jamison
A Recent Accomplishment by your LO: He said his first word! "HUG"
The last thing you did for YOU (can be big or small): Took a swig of wine straight from the bottle :D

Pageturner May 2nd, 2013 10:16 AM

Name: Morgan
Woodlander: Michael Gabriel
A Recent Accomplishment by your LO: The army crawl! And sitting up on his own!
The last thing you did for YOU (can be big or small): DH and I watched the sunset and had sangria at the beach...the beach is good for my soul.

jlstebbins May 2nd, 2013 12:30 PM

Name: Lori

Woodlander: Coleson

A Recent Accomplishment by your LO: Started crawling 2 weeks ago and also started clapping

The last thing you did for YOU (can be big or small): Bought some new clothes!

LoverlyJules May 3rd, 2013 04:47 AM

Name: Jessica

Woodlander: Madalyn Kaye

A Recent Accomplishment by your LO: Has 2 bottom teeth! :D

The last thing you did for YOU (can be big or small): Bought myself some new shoes

mommaof4andhalf May 3rd, 2013 07:56 AM

Name: Chrissy

Woodlander: Dillon "Mr. Pickled Pork Chop"

A Recent Accomplishment by your LO: his first 2 teeth came in!!!

The last thing you did for YOU (can be big or small): Had hubby rub my feet for me.

KMH May 3rd, 2013 08:38 AM

Name: Melissa
Woodlander: George and Abigail
A Recent Accomplishment by your LO: Abigail is crawling all over the place; George has finally started enjoying his solids.
The last thing you did for YOU (can be big or small): Made an appointment for a pedicure!

Shamogue May 4th, 2013 02:33 AM

Name: Yvonne
LO: Éabha
Accomplishment: she sits up and looks over proud as punch as much to say "look what I can do Mama!"
Thing for myself: an uninterrupted shower this morning :-)

yashobo May 4th, 2013 04:59 AM

Yay for all the achievements:)

Name: Yetty
Woodlander: Luyando
A Recent Accomplishment by your LO: Army crawling and rolling to reach intended destination.
The last thing you did for YOU (can be big or small): Got a pedicure last weekend and chose a beautiful blue color. I used to be pretty boring with the colors I choose so doing a non-traditional color is a big step for me.

babymama10 May 5th, 2013 05:41 PM

Name : Sonja
Woodlander: Emma
A Recent Accomplishmeny by your Lo:Sleeping in crib full time, and The wounded soldier crawl.
The last thing you did for You(can be big or small) Took one of daughters for a her and me ONLY day and bought all kinds of ribbons for myself(I make hairbows and tutus) and we picked out all the things she needed to make her picture frame earing holder.
I needed this day so bad and this child (15) and I are best friends. I wanted to take her to red Lobster but ran out of time. I had FUNNN! :)I felt so refreshed when we came home.

myfavoriteshoes May 5th, 2013 05:46 PM

Name: Sarah
Woodlander: Elijah
A Recent Accomplishment by your LO: 2 bottom teeth and crawling!
The last thing you did for YOU (can be big or small): Uhh... reading a book? lol

abur May 15th, 2013 07:55 AM

Name: Amanda

Woodlander: Hannah

A Recent Accomplishment by your LO: She's trying to crawl! She will lean over while sitting up with one foot behind her and one under her torso (I swear her foot touches her sternum, it looks painful LOL!) and gets up on the knee of the foot behind her. She will be on the move when she gets coordinated!

The last thing you did for YOU (can be big or small): I spent some time on the treadmill today (DH ended up finally getting one yesterday - he got his manager's pay ($30/hr) last week and we finally had extra money for once!)

ellinj0206 May 17th, 2013 08:25 PM

Name: Eleanor

Woodlander: Alexandra

A Recent Accomplishment by your LO: crawling like crazy and trying to stand

The last thing you did for YOU (can be big or small): logged on to just mommies! :)