JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Father's Day (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/2656099-fathers-day.html)

Lav June 4th, 2013 06:32 PM

Father's Day

I need inspiration! What are you ladies doing special for father's day? :)

Jinnah June 4th, 2013 07:23 PM

Re: Father's Day

I don't know, yet! I need ideas!

We'll probably go out to dinner, but I need a gift idea.

Jinnah June 4th, 2013 07:23 PM

I don't know, yet! I need ideas!

We'll probably go out to dinner, but I need a gift idea.

mommaof4andhalf June 4th, 2013 10:26 PM

The kids are making my DH a card. We will have dinner and my teenager promised to be well behaved for the entire day (which is a BIG present for my hubby)

babymama10 June 6th, 2013 10:40 AM

we will do a cookout for him and then not sure. He plans on working on the pool this weekend so we will see.

Suesue77 June 6th, 2013 11:00 AM

Check Pinterest;)

Lav June 7th, 2013 11:35 AM

I'm not on pinterest, and it looks like way too much of a headache to me to get into!

So far I was thinking a card and a massage by me and little one! I want to spoil hubby! for two reasons:

1. he deserves a spoiling.

2. payback for doing nothing for me on mother's day lol

Mich05 June 7th, 2013 05:29 PM

My daughter will make him a card and we will have a special supper - probably a bbq. i don't think there will be a gift...

bostoncreampie June 8th, 2013 06:39 PM

I didn't get anything so I am returning the favor. ;)

Pageturner June 9th, 2013 09:05 AM

I am going to get some wooden letters saying DADDY and paint them, and then take a cute picture of Michael holding each letter, and then frame all 5 photos to hang up next to each other :-)

Lav June 9th, 2013 04:42 PM

very creative, Morgan. and a beautiful idea! unfortunately I'm not very good at painting/drawing, or I would've stolen that idea in a heartbeat :D

you too, Kristen, huh? bummer, isn't it??
I'm gonna show my hubby what mommy/daddy day is all about, just so he can really feel bad about not having done a thing for me this year! he didn't even take the baby, like in the morning or whatever. pffff. it was very sad indeed.

bostoncreampie June 9th, 2013 07:11 PM

My birthday was 3 days before it and he spoiled me then so I can't be too upset.

Pageturner June 10th, 2013 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lav (Post 27434438)
very creative, Morgan. and a beautiful idea! unfortunately I'm not very good at painting/drawing, or I would've stolen that idea in a heartbeat :D

Elli I'm just painting them a solid color and taking a picture, you don't have to do anything extravagant :-) Feel free to steal!