JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/)
-   -   way overdue re-introduction (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/2656205-way-overdue-re-introduction.html)

Mich05 June 5th, 2013 07:28 AM

way overdue re-introduction

Im Michelle, 34, DH is Chris 34 (we have the same birthday!), we have a three year old daughter Annie and an 8 month old son Mathieu. He was actually born September 24, but I was due October 3 so I always followed you guys. I have issues in pregnancy so was home at 17 weeks with him. (severe dizziness and passing out all the time ) spent most time in bed. Anyway, we have had quite the drama with him but I am always grateful it is never anything serious (I think if I listed everything that has happened with him it would looks as though I wasnt being truthful it has been that much lol). I mostly EBF, but he gets formula if Im away and there is nothing in the freezer.

I live in Canada (Manitoba) and we speak mostly French in our house. I am still on maternity leave and Annie is in daycare part-time so I get some special time with Mathieu (like today) and I get lots of extra time with her (like yesterday) for a few more months.

Anything else you want to know?

I will try to be a regular poster!!

Jinnah June 5th, 2013 05:41 PM

Re: way overdue re-introduction

I think I responded to this in another thread, but I'll say it again: WELCOME! Post away... we'll listen. It used to be really busy here (not too long ago) but things have slowed down. I'm trying to get it going again! :)

bryan and nina June 5th, 2013 06:26 PM

Oh welcome (back). :wave: hope to get to know you and mathieu a little better; we would love to see a pic if you're willing to share. :)
I know what you mean about posting about all the little things. I'm not sure what all you've had to deal with but I sometimes feel the same. Lol. My daughter has had a few odd ball things wrong with her and pretty soon people may think I'm making stuff up. ;)

Jinnah June 5th, 2013 07:41 PM

So how are you liking the playroom now that you are posting? It's so slow now... it used to be much more active. What made you finally decide to join us?

Feel free to tell us about the issues you have had with your sweet baby... we won't think you are lying!

Summerdays12 June 5th, 2013 11:08 PM

:welcome:Happy you joined our PR! I'm mommy to Jonah, October 8th!!

doremi June 6th, 2013 12:22 AM

Welcome :) I'm Sarah, and my Oct. baby is Jamison.

yashobo June 6th, 2013 03:54 AM

Welcome, nice to have you here. Please post away.

Mich05 June 6th, 2013 06:42 AM

I will try to figure out how to post pictures!

myfavoriteshoes June 6th, 2013 07:26 AM

re-bonjour, my fellow frenchie! :)

JillMama June 6th, 2013 07:59 PM

Hello =)

I'm sooo jealous of Canada's maternity leave!!!

SLP83 June 7th, 2013 05:13 AM

Welcome :)

Ditto Jill, Canada's maternity leave makes me drool!

I hope you enjoy it here, pretty much no topics are off-limits :). It has slowed down a lot, though.

Pageturner June 7th, 2013 11:35 AM

Welcome back! We will try to be more active!

bostoncreampie June 8th, 2013 06:42 PM

Welcome to the club! I am Kristen, mom to Ruby (Oct 27) Samson (3yr) and Walter (5yr). Hope you stick around. :)

LucilleTwo June 9th, 2013 06:02 AM

Welcome! I'm Andrea and my Oct baby is Eleanor. We also have a 4 year old, Lila. I'm in Alberta but have been to Manitoba many times as my grandfather is from there. He's from St. Boniface :)