JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Foods (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/2663153-foods.html)

doremi July 3rd, 2013 02:05 AM

Foods

What is something that you regularly crave?
What is something that you despise?
If you could pay somebody to bring you ONE meal/dessert right now, what would it be?

What is something that you regularly crave? Chocolate
What is something that you despise? Scallops and pears are my least favorite foods
If you could pay somebody to bring you ONE meal/dessert right now, what would it be? Pasta with cherry tomatoes, garlic, salami, greek olives, capers, and melted mozzarella balls, and cheesecake with fresh raspberries for dessert!!

KMH July 3rd, 2013 07:10 AM

Re: Foods

What is something that you regularly crave? A nice fresh salad...spinach or mixed greens with onions and other fresh veggies.
What is something that you despise? Cottage Cheese...the texture is too much for me.
If you could pay somebody to bring you ONE meal/dessert right now, what would it be? A Kansas City Strip Steak (medium rare), a baked potato with butter, sour cream, cheese, and bacon, and steamed veggies. MMMMMmmmmmm :hungry:

bostoncreampie July 4th, 2013 09:37 PM

What is something that you regularly crave? cheese, nuts
What is something that you despise? seafood
If you could pay somebody to bring you ONE meal/dessert right now, what would it be? cadbury chocolate!

mommaof4andhalf July 5th, 2013 04:43 AM

What is something that you regularly crave? mozzarella cheese sticks

What is something that you despise? brussel sprouts.

If you could pay somebody to bring you ONE meal/dessert right now, what would it be? shrimp scampi and tiramisu. I would be in absolute heaven!!!

LoverlyJules July 5th, 2013 10:26 AM

What is something that you regularly crave? Candy! :( Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!

What is something that you despise? Pickles, Deviled Eggs, Mustard

If you could pay somebody to bring you ONE meal/dessert right now, what would it be? Bacon-Wrapped Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Corn on the Cob

Pageturner July 6th, 2013 05:00 AM

What is something that you regularly crave? Fried chicken with mac n cheese
What is something that you despise? Pulled pork
If you could pay somebody to bring you ONE meal/dessert right now, what would it be? A Fish fry!

myfavoriteshoes July 6th, 2013 12:18 PM

What is something that you regularly crave? chips and dip. yum!!
What is something that you despise? raw tomatoes
If you could pay somebody to bring you ONE meal/dessert right now, what would it be? brunch from Aux Vivres!!

MommyofAngels1985 July 7th, 2013 12:46 AM

What is something that you regularly crave? Meat (Chicken, Steak, Ham, Turkey)
What is something that you despise? Fish, unless it is Tuna
If you could pay somebody to bring you ONE meal/dessert right now, what would it be? Steak (Medium Rare), mashed potatoes and a piece of chocolate cake :)

ellinj0206 July 7th, 2013 08:40 AM

What is something that you regularly crave? While we don't have them all the time, I do love a good hamburger. Yummmm

What is something that you despise? Sweet potatoes and cooked carrots. I'm also not a fan of catfish (icky!!!).

If you could pay somebody to bring you ONE meal/dessert right now, what would it be? Hmmmm, a fish toast special from Ling's chippy in Liverpool, England (this would require some sort of time travel so that it got here warm and fresh--haha).