JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Memories (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/2663154-memories.html)

doremi July 3rd, 2013 02:10 AM

Memories

What is one of your favorite pregnancy memories?
What is one of your least favorite?

One of my favorites is actually the day I ended up in the hospital. I went for my 36 week appointment and found out I was 4 cm dilated. The shock and excitement of realizing he'd be here much sooner than I'd anticipated is seared in my memory forever. Then the craziness of timing contractions while home alone with a 4 year old, and everything that had to happen for DH and I to both make it to the hospital...it was pretty wild!

My least favorite memory from this pregnancy was the dread and fear that the cervical polyp caused throughout my 1st trimester. After having miscarriages, to be bleeding constantly was really hard on me emotionally even though I knew the baby was okay.

KMH July 3rd, 2013 07:16 AM

Re: Memories

What is one of your favorite pregnancy memories? I found out that we were having one baby of each sex when I had to go in for an ultrasound for kidney stones; DH was in the waiting room with Claire. I loved being able to tell him that he was going to have a son...he had said it didn't matter to him, but the look of pure joy on his face when I told him was something I'll never forget.

What is one of your least favorite? Bedrest. I felt like a horrible wife to DH and Mommy to Claire because I couldn't do anything.

NewGurl July 3rd, 2013 08:49 AM

What is one of your favorite pregnancy memories? swiming he whould cal down so much everytime i went

What is one of your least favorite? sitting in the ER begging anyone to tell me if my baby was even still alive and being told they "couldnt comment on that"

GiaTortilla July 4th, 2013 12:13 AM

Favorite memory : Finding out I was having a girl. I couldn't believe it since I was so sure I'd have a boy, but I got lucky. Pretty much everything was my favorite memory though, especially the kicking and hiccups, it tickled me.

Least favorite memory : breaking my foot...so not fun while pregnant.

mommaof4andhalf July 4th, 2013 03:53 AM

What is one of your favorite pregnancy memories? When I had a massive breakdown because I wanted chocolate and I couldn't find anything I wanted. My poor DH looked like a deer caught in headlights. He destroyed the kitchen trying to hustle and make me some brownies. It was the funniest, sweetest thing ever.

What is one of your least favorite? Taking that stupid voluntary blood test to check for deformities and the chaos that followed when the blood tests kept coming back that there could be a problem. The worry and the stress took away from the joy of being pregnant.

bostoncreampie July 4th, 2013 09:40 PM

What is one of your favorite pregnancy memories? when i payed for a private gender ultrasound for my birthday and found out i was having a girl. i was on cloud 9.

What is one of your least favorite? when a ***** obgyn gave me a hard time about having gained too much weight in my first trimester.

Pageturner July 6th, 2013 05:04 AM

My favorite is watching his little head pop up in my belly, looked like Alien, haha!

My least favorite...was probably getting the external version, because it hurt, didn't work, and the doctor was a total jerk. I'd use more colorful words for him but I know they get x-ed out. lol

myfavoriteshoes July 6th, 2013 12:20 PM

What is one of your favorite pregnancy memories? Finding out he was all boy (13wks... confirmed at 25wks)

What is one of your least favorite? where to start, placenta previa, GD and SPD, oh and actual labor (not once he was here but going in at 7am til 3:30pm before pushing started was rough) to name a few... it was not a good one this time around. Much easier with Sam!