JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/)
-   -   "Baby of the Week" sign up here! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/2665874-baby-week-sign-up-here.html)

bostoncreampie July 15th, 2013 06:08 PM

"Baby of the Week" sign up here!

Let's play a game.

Each week we'll feature a different woodlander baby. When it's your week, you'll have a different task for each day of the week.

Monday: Share their birth story, or if you don't have one just share some highlights about their birth day. Photos are always welcomed.
Tuesday: Participate in a question and answers thread about your baby where other members ask anything they want about your child.
Wednesday: Share a photo of your baby's nursery.
Thursday: Share a review about your baby's favorite toy.
Friday: Post a photo of your baby with something from each letter in their name.

NewGurl July 15th, 2013 06:43 PM

Re: "Baby of the Week" sign up here!

ill jump in for this one sounds like fun

marybethsmom July 15th, 2013 07:46 PM

I'm in!!

bostoncreampie July 15th, 2013 08:11 PM

I'm in too!

babymama10 July 15th, 2013 09:56 PM

sounds fun!! I am still gonna work on the photo bucket thing. Kristen is just about all the ladies that post on here regularly in the private forum? I hope to post pictures in there. Dh PROMISED me he would help me with the photo bucket and my computer loading problem Tuesday.
I want all the ladies on here that are always here to be able to see the pics from me.

LoverlyJules July 16th, 2013 02:39 AM

In!

KMH July 16th, 2013 05:44 AM

I'm in!

bostoncreampie July 16th, 2013 07:04 AM

Everyone here has access to the private forum, including the rest of the people who no longer post here. Do you all want me to clean that group up?

KMH July 16th, 2013 07:25 AM

Hmmm, I have mixed feelings on that. On one hand it would be nice for everyone to come back and have access. They might have private questions, and they might want to see what everyone else is up to. On the other hand, it seems like there should be some kind of minimum posting requirement here in order to keep having access...otherwise they become strangers here.

NewGurl July 16th, 2013 07:26 AM

actually i dont have access I was in the november DDC so if you all are planning to post there I cant participate

Jinnah July 16th, 2013 09:18 AM

I can participate, but I don't post pics of our kids on message boards... not sure if my post would be much fun if you couldn't see his face. I'm not trying to be a jerk, just have privacy concerns.

LoverlyJules July 16th, 2013 11:16 AM

Maybe if we give a "heads-up" about cleaning the private forum? If something is said here and on fb and give people like a week to speak up and stay active?

jlstebbins July 16th, 2013 08:13 PM

Im in!

Jinnah July 16th, 2013 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoverlyJules (Post 27522719)
Maybe if we give a "heads-up" about cleaning the private forum? If something is said here and on fb and give people like a week to speak up and stay active?

I agree.

Pageturner July 17th, 2013 03:28 AM

Sign me up

myfavoriteshoes July 17th, 2013 06:18 AM

We're in!

Zukin July 22nd, 2013 10:05 PM

I'm in!

Summerdays12 July 23rd, 2013 04:48 PM

I'll play!!

babymama10 July 24th, 2013 10:01 PM

I will play to! :)

yashobo July 25th, 2013 03:12 AM

I'm in too.

I agree UTOT needs to be cleaned up so that those that no longer participate in this board shouldn't have access or should have to requalify. I thought you had to have a min number of post per month to continue to have access to UTOT.