JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/)
-   -   depressed. :( (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/2666329-depressed.html)

Mollyjayne July 17th, 2013 05:14 PM

depressed. :(

I am having a really hard time.
My job that I have LOVED for the past 5 years is really upsetting me. I feel so unappreciated, and it hurts.
I feel like I have been over weight for far too.long and while I can exercise, I can't diet and I am having trouble eating healthy in this pregnancy. I dont feel pretty enough to be seen with my SO. I just want to sleep as soon as I get home.

I think I am going to HAVE to get a new job because my school doesn't take infants and I have an infant and one on the way and I only make $10/hour so I cannot pay much for child care.

I haven't enjoyed this pregnancy because of my weight, I've been sick it wasn't planned and I feel as if I've disappointed everyone.

I feel like all I have done is make poor choice after poor choice and I can't undo any of it.

I feel so hopeless:(

LoverlyJules July 17th, 2013 06:00 PM

Re: depressed. :(

Aw, I'm sorry, mama!! :bighug:

KMH July 17th, 2013 06:42 PM

Awww, I wish I could jump thru the screen and give you a hug!

I'm sorry that the people at your job aren't appreciating you; I can imagine how frustrating that would be after you have spent so much time there. Maybe finding a new job will be a blessing in disguise...you might find a place where you are treated really well! I know job-hunting is probably the last thing you want to do right now, but maybe if you start slow and build up you can have something lined up sooner than you think?

I'm sure this surprise pregnancy has been hard on you emotionally and physically since you weren't ready for it. I don't have any great advice, but try not to be too hard on yourself about the weight! You will have lots of time to get your groove back after the baby is born...let me tell you, pushing a double stroller is a workout in itself ;)

Hang in there, Mama...things will get better! A year from now you'll have a little one cooing at you, your older one will be talking, and you'll be looking fabulous. We'll be here to send you virtual hugs whenever we can :hug:

Mollyjayne July 17th, 2013 06:54 PM

You guys are the beat! Thank you!

Jinnah July 17th, 2013 06:55 PM

I had a surprise pregnancy and I was not happy. It was right after I left my ex abusive husband that I found out. I was stressed the entire pregnancy, but when I saw my beautiful little girl, all of that went away. I was so happy I had her! You'll feel the same way!

bostoncreampie July 17th, 2013 07:17 PM

I'm so sorry you're feeling this way. I don't really have any wisdom except keep your chin up. Pregnancy is hard, having a baby is hard, being unhappy with yourself is hard, you are juggling a lot.

Your pregnancy won't last forever and you will have time to get your body back soon enough. For now, enjoy your baby and your belly and be proud of what you've created.

doremi July 18th, 2013 12:59 AM

I firmly believe that every baby conceived is meant to be. Have you talked to your OB about how you are feeling? It sounds like your hormones could be causing some depression. You have been through ALOT in the past two years! Pregnancy, birth, and pregnancy again! You will have all the time in the world to lose the weight after this baby arrives. Take a deep breath, marvel at the life you are growing, and do something special to pamper yourself, because you certainly deserve it. Good luck with the job situation too!

bryan and nina July 18th, 2013 06:24 AM

I agree with everything said!! You are going through a LOT! You will come out stronger for it and will have 2 beautiful babies to show. :)
There's always time to exercise and diet later, when the time is right. And like Melissa said, two babies will be giving you a workout, mama ! ;)
Try as much as you can to enjoy this special time. Lots of hugs!!

Pageturner July 18th, 2013 07:54 AM

I'm sorry! *hugs* You are doing the absolute best you can, don't lose hope :-)

jlstebbins July 18th, 2013 08:54 AM

Hugs!!

You've had alot go on the past 2 years. Hang in there!! And dont worry about your weight. Your pregnant. You can expect to be thin!! :) Your doing great Mama! Keep it up!

yashobo July 18th, 2013 09:32 PM

Big hugs. It will all sort itself out. Pregnancy is a beautiful thing; enjoy. You'll have more than enough time to loose weight. Keep our eyes out for another job. Something wonderful is around the corner for you.

babymama10 July 22nd, 2013 11:39 PM

Hi, Its been a few days and just praying you feel bit better. Please feel free to message me. I have been threw so much and may be able to help you.
I promise its so worth it .. The hormones and mood swings are a killer sometimes and with the stress of a baby plus being pregnant can feel like climbing a mountain with no hands. I understand...

Mollyjayne July 23rd, 2013 06:54 AM

I am doing a little better. My job though is getting worse. Sigh I honestly feel like they are trying to run me out. Which is working. SO says to just quit. But who hires a pregnant lady? I still haven't talked to the woman form the other school she's been having a rough time too.
thanks for all of your concern and good thoughts. It means a lot :)
I'll get through this.

KMH July 23rd, 2013 12:21 PM

:bighug: