JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/)
-   -   YOUR name (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/2666582-your-name.html)

bostoncreampie July 18th, 2013 07:43 PM

YOUR name

Do you like your name? Do you think it suits you? Is there a name that you think would have been perfect for you?

LoverlyJules July 18th, 2013 07:58 PM

Re: YOUR name

My name (Jessica) is fine ... I just feel it was a bit popular around the time I was born. I went to school with a number of Jessicas. :p Never really thought of a different name for myself.

Jinnah July 19th, 2013 04:03 AM

I think mine is okay. Not sure what a better name for me would be.

yashobo July 19th, 2013 04:12 AM

Love my name or should I say names (a child has several names given to them by different family members in my culture); but in terms of the names I go by I can't think of any name I would have instead.

marybethsmom July 19th, 2013 06:42 AM

I love Ashley Elizabeth. There were 8 Ashley's in my class at one point in high school, but oh well. My BFF is named Ashleigh. I love Elizabeth b/c its a family name and that's why I passed it down to Mary Beth.

bostoncreampie July 19th, 2013 07:41 AM

My name is ok. I'm not in love with it. It seems like a fairly common early 80s name. I might have appreciated something more interesting.

babymama10 July 19th, 2013 11:56 AM

Don't really care for my name "Sonja."

Summerdays12 July 23rd, 2013 04:49 PM

"Erin" is okay buy I hated it when I was a kid.

GiaTortilla July 27th, 2013 11:22 PM

I love my name which is Gianna. I think it suits me very well. Plus Marie is also a family name so Gia Marie does just fine for me.

mommaof4andhalf July 28th, 2013 08:58 AM

I like my name Chrissy Lyyn. I wish it would have been Christina though.

Something I could shorten and change to Tina or Chris or something like that.

Growing up knowing you were married after the character from Three's Company wasn't the best. Especially when I would have duh moments and be told I was named properly since I was like the character.

AltMommy July 28th, 2013 04:12 PM

I don't like my name, I think it's sounds a bit southern ( no offense to anyone from the south!) Just not my style. Some people call me Lee, which I like better.

I really like the name Anya :)

jlstebbins July 28th, 2013 07:08 PM

I think my name is ok!

When I was younger I wanted my name to be Ashley! lol :) (I love that name.)

Pageturner July 30th, 2013 10:44 AM

I love my name. You don't meet that many Morgans usually :-) plus it is a family name

JillMama July 30th, 2013 08:07 PM

I like mine. Jill-Ann is pretty unique. Yes Jill-Ann is my first name, not first and middle.

Belita July 31st, 2013 07:58 PM

I can't stand my name! I hate that it's gender-neutral and hate that it's also a bird. My parents other top choices were Erin and Melanie and I wish they'd have gone with one of those instead.

doremi July 31st, 2013 11:09 PM

I love my name...Sarah Elise. I wouldn't change it.

cincy1luv August 1st, 2013 08:12 AM

Mine is very different! I see me as a Isabella/ Abagail I love those names! Cagney is very different!

momopotamus August 1st, 2013 11:49 AM

^^im with the other Jessica, lol :-) Not in love with my name, its okay. I like my middle name now that I am older. It's Rae, I was always embarrassed to share it when I was little because it "sounded like a boy name" haha