JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/)
-   -   BOTW (tuesday) ask away (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/2670504-botw-tuesday-ask-away.html)

NewGurl August 6th, 2013 07:45 AM

BOTW (tuesday) ask away

Im open for questions

bostoncreampie August 6th, 2013 08:30 AM

Re: BOTW (tuesday) ask away

Is Connor saying any words?

What's his temperament like?

Does he have any pets?

LoverlyJules August 6th, 2013 08:54 AM

What is his favorite toy?

What do you think he'll be like as a kid - Class clown? Quiet? Trickster?

babymama10 August 6th, 2013 09:26 AM

I was wondering if his personality changed since he was a newborn. We thought Emma was shy,quiet, and relaxed. And now she is the opposite. How about Elijah?

NewGurl August 6th, 2013 10:15 AM

Is Connor saying any words? no words not even a mama or dada he does say uhba which i think means boobies but nothing legit yet

What's his temperament like? hes the kind of kid that is normaly very calm and happy he is super flirtatious and social and we get tons of complements on how happy and quite he is when we are out............... but when he losses it he hits a leval previously unknown to mankind. the child has screamed for 5 hours straight before and not in a i put him down an let him CIO fashion either like we were holding him took him for a walk bought him a new toy nothing matters. all that literally becuse I caught him chewing on the internet cable and took it away from him. once he gets mad he stays mad simply for the fact that he is mad.

Does he have any pets? we have cats none are thechincally his but he loves playing with them.

What is his favorite toy? v tech alphabet activity cube........or a plastic bag ;) its a close tie lol. but really he does love his cube.

What do you think he'll be like as a kid - Class clown? Quiet? Trickster? I think he will be a jokester he loves testing bounderys right now and hes allways trying to get his daddy to laugh.

if his personality changed since he was a newborn yes and no He was very lethargic as a newborn even after he came home it was atleast 3 months before he hit his big growthspurt and finally started haveing enough energy so while he was very laid back as a baby i dont think that really was his personality he just didnt have the energy to do anything else.

LoverlyJules August 6th, 2013 10:32 AM

Who do you think he looks most like, you or DH?

Who is his favorite person? Why do you think so?

NewGurl August 6th, 2013 03:55 PM

Who do you think he looks most like, you or DH? as a baby he was more like his father but as he grows hes getting more and more like me.

Who is his favorite person? Why do you think so? his father is his favorite by far he preffers toplay with him at lleast and will do anything for his attention.

yashobo August 7th, 2013 12:50 PM

What is the color of connor's eyes and hair? Who does he take it after? Do you think he will be tall, medium height, or short? Do you see sport or dance in his future :)?

NewGurl August 7th, 2013 01:11 PM

What is the color of connor's eyes we all have kinda weird eyes they are technically blue but they have green brown and grey so it changes with the light.
and hair? dirty blondish with a little red
Who does he take it after? he is a pretty even mix of us both physicaly and personality wise
Do you think he will be tall, medium height, or short? tall the shortest person in either of our familys is still like 5'8
Do you see sport or dance in his future more likely sports if he is physical hes all ready a bit "big" but hey i might be suprised i just dont know very many 6'2 & over 200lb dancers which is most the males in my familly

Zukin August 11th, 2013 10:13 PM

For breakfast/lunch/dinner, what is his favorite? Is he still BF'ing or on Formula / solids?

What does he do during the day that has changed since he was 2-ish months up to now?

Sorry for the late responses.

NewGurl August 12th, 2013 12:37 PM

For breakfast/lunch/dinner, what is his favorite? Is he still BF'ing or on Formula / solids?
Breakfest- eggs
Lunch- spinich
dinner- chicken
Still BF when hes not snacking on solids

What does he do during the day that has changed since he was 2-ish months up to now?

well at 2 months he basicly still slept all day now he plays, kinda crawls, loves anytime hes around cats or ppl, adores to be tickeled (idk who likes that but whatever lol) hes actually really active now sometimes I have to trick him into napping just so I can get some shut eye lol.