JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Odd things your baby does. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/2677768-odd-things-your-baby-does.html)

Jinnah September 9th, 2013 03:43 PM

Odd things your baby does.

We've covered cute and silly/funny things your baby does... how about odd?

Elijah gets a certain look on his face, so at least we have warning, but he tries to touch our eyeballs! Even as I'm typing, he is trying! Does anyone else's baby do this?

bostoncreampie September 9th, 2013 06:31 PM

Re: Odd things your baby does.

haha that's really weird and funny! ruby has never done that.

something weird that ruby does is when she poops and hasn't been changed yet she starts trying to pull her clothes off, even her necklace. it's really funny and sad. she hates being poopy!

Jinnah September 9th, 2013 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bostoncreampie (Post 27643334)
haha that's really weird and funny! ruby has never done that.

something weird that ruby does is when she poops and hasn't been changed yet she starts trying to pull her clothes off, even her necklace. it's really funny and sad. she hates being poopy!

That IS sad and funny!

When we close our eyes, he tries to open our eyelids!!!!

Belita September 9th, 2013 07:46 PM

Sean does the same things with our eyes.

Sean sometimes walks on his knees with his sit and stand walker. With his car walker he likes to just go backwards!

babymama10 September 11th, 2013 08:49 PM

Whenever Emma spots a pillow she simply MUST bury her face in it and lay on her tummy and kick her legs. LOL No matter her mood she just has to do this. She acts like a puppy who just had a bath and is running all over the house rubbing themselves on the floor constantly.......She is so cute.
She just giggles and laughs at herself.

Jinnah September 12th, 2013 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babymama10 (Post 27649363)
Whenever Emma spots a pillow she simply MUST bury her face in it and lay on her tummy and kick her legs. LOL No matter her mood she just has to do this. She acts like a puppy who just had a bath and is running all over the house rubbing themselves on the floor constantly.......She is so cute.
She just giggles and laughs at herself.

Elijah has pillow fun, also. He takes a pillow, stands it up, and falls forward onto it. He repeats this many times, giggling the whole time. :wub:

myfavoriteshoes September 12th, 2013 10:17 AM

He stands on one knee, with the other leg out behind him and does a weird floor shuffle when he's too tired to actually walk :p

yashobo September 12th, 2013 06:31 PM

Luyando (when I am trying to change her on the bed) will deliberately roll to the edge of the bed and puts her head down and off the bed, and says Oh oh, oh oh. Rolls back and then does it again! I keep telling her it's not funny:( She really can be a daredevil.

bryan and nina September 13th, 2013 12:37 PM

Oh yes! I always think of how many weird things Emmy does but now I can't think of many. Lol.
One weird thing she does (and it's hilarious to us!) is that she starts panting and crawling super fast when she is about to get in trouble. Haha. She basically makes a mad dash towards whatever it is she wants and gets really silly and does an over exaggerated panting. I need to try to get it on video!

Belita September 13th, 2013 07:31 PM

Sean does that, too, Nina!

Sean ate cat food today. And then kept going back for more!

bryan and nina September 14th, 2013 04:36 AM

O-M-G!! :jawdrop: I would have freaked!!! :rofl: I can't believe he went back for more! Too funny.

That's funny too, that he also crawls like that! At least you know what I'm trying to describe. ;)