JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/)
-   -   January Roll Call (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/2704317-january-roll-call.html)

Jinnah January 20th, 2014 06:00 PM

January Roll Call

Who's still here? Check-in here! :)

LoverlyJules January 20th, 2014 07:10 PM

Re: January Roll Call

Here from time to time. :)

KMH January 20th, 2014 07:14 PM

Here!

bostoncreampie January 20th, 2014 07:20 PM

sort of here!

Zukin January 20th, 2014 07:58 PM

Here!
KM has appt tomorrow for update on ear infection and I hope stats, so I'll update you then <3

babymama10 January 21st, 2014 12:59 AM

Here too!
Emma also has an ear infection and is going to the doctors in the morning. Its 3am and she
Just stopped fussing. I just hope the snow isn't to deep in the morning. I have to drive the 15
Passenger van in the snow. Its very heavy and slides very easy. I have to drive slow and people get mad
Around here in the snow. I want to tell them I drive slow to save YOU not me! If I crash into you
I will be fine in that big tank but you I promise will not! Two people have crashed into me. One acura
Was totaled and one truck crashed into my back bumper (chrome) and his engine went crunched up in his dash board.
We barely felt it only rolling at 10 miles an hour in traffic. He fell asleep. Not even a scratch on my bumper. Insurance
Could not believe it..so I hope they don't close because I don't want to go to the er.we are supposed to get 6to 12 inches.

Jinnah January 21st, 2014 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babymama10 (Post 27917083)
Here too!
Emma also has an ear infection and is going to the doctors in the morning. Its 3am and she
Just stopped fussing. I just hope the snow isn't to deep in the morning. I have to drive the 15
Passenger van in the snow. Its very heavy and slides very easy. I have to drive slow and people get mad
Around here in the snow. I want to tell them I drive slow to save YOU not me! If I crash into you
I will be fine in that big tank but you I promise will not! Two people have crashed into me. One acura
Was totaled and one truck crashed into my back bumper (chrome) and his engine went crunched up in his dash board.
We barely felt it only rolling at 10 miles an hour in traffic. He fell asleep. Not even a scratch on my bumper. Insurance
Could not believe it..so I hope they don't close because I don't want to go to the er.we are supposed to get 6to 12 inches.

Wow, what kind of van? Sounds very safe (for the owner, at least).

What's with all the ear infections?! Three of my four had them when everyone got sick over Christmas break. It was Elijah's first ear infection.

myfavoriteshoes January 21st, 2014 09:52 AM

Kind of here... lurking mostly

yashobo January 21st, 2014 11:11 AM

I am here. Hope all the ear infection disappears and the sickies get well.

babymama10 January 22nd, 2014 02:33 PM

Jinnah, our van is a Ford E350 loaded with everything they have. I love it. Its been a great van to haul our brood in. Its a lot on gas. About $150.00 to fill it up and it guzzles badly. But what elsecan I have big enough?. Lol

jlstebbins January 22nd, 2014 08:19 PM

I am here...not posting much, but here.

NewGurl January 23rd, 2014 03:00 PM

here ......im actually on JM a ton for my current DDC but I forget to check in here oppsys sorry guys

doremi January 24th, 2014 01:19 AM

Here, but only about once a week :)

Lav January 25th, 2014 08:25 AM

Here too, but not often. Would be more if JM would speed up their page ugh

Zukin January 25th, 2014 11:19 AM

late but no more ear infection! i'll make a new post :P