JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/)
-   -   How is your day going? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1771-october-2012-playroom/2712662-how-your-day-going.html)

Jinnah March 16th, 2014 10:11 AM

How is your day going?

How is everyone today? What are you doing? Just chores and then taking the kiddies to church in the evening.

babymama10 March 16th, 2014 06:07 PM

Re: How is your day going?

I have been resting in bed. Besides morning sickness ALL DARN DAY I have two teeth causing a painful toothache. :( I am back on antibiotics for tooth infection and I will need two root canals and caps. Can you say MONEY?? Geesh what poor timing. I am putting lots of clove oil on them or else I would have to have a narcotic for the pain.It will get better when the infection is better. Its snowing outside and supposed to get 6 inches over night. Soooo tired of cold and snow. Emma played with her siblings and nephew all day. She is in to everything and this is not a good stage for me to be on my back.

Jinnah March 16th, 2014 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babymama10 (Post 28003090)
I have been resting in bed. Besides morning sickness ALL DARN DAY I have two teeth causing a painful toothache. :( I am back on antibiotics for tooth infection and I will need two root canals and caps. Can you say MONEY?? Geesh what poor timing. I am putting lots of clove oil on them or else I would have to have a narcotic for the pain.It will get better when the infection is better. Its snowing outside and supposed to get 6 inches over night. Soooo tired of cold and snow. Emma played with her siblings and nephew all day. She is in to everything and this is not a good stage for me to be on my back.

OMGosh! How awful... so sorry! How soon can you get your teeth taken care of?

I am tired of cold too... I can't wait until it heats up for good. We get a few warm days and then back to cold... ugh.

babymama10 March 18th, 2014 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jinnah (Post 28003197)
OMGosh! How awful... so sorry! How soon can you get your teeth taken care of?

I am tired of cold too... I can't wait until it heats up for good. We get a few warm days and then back to cold... ugh.

Hopefully this week the dentist can do something. The antibiotic is kicking in so I guess as soon as he can fit me in for an appointment. I have about 10 grand of dental work he quoted for me and close to 30 grand for implants way in the back from another surgeon. My teeth look ok but they are falling apart and just fall out. I was on MASSIVE doses of steriods and other worse meds for over 10 years without a break in order to get my colitis into remission. The medicines did a number on my teeth but the other issue is it ate some bone marrow. But the meds pretty much worked and I still have my colon.
I have always had soft teeth and teeth issues run in my family big time.

Jinnah March 19th, 2014 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babymama10 (Post 28006557)
Hopefully this week the dentist can do something. The antibiotic is kicking in so I guess as soon as he can fit me in for an appointment. I have about 10 grand of dental work he quoted for me and close to 30 grand for implants way in the back from another surgeon. My teeth look ok but they are falling apart and just fall out. I was on MASSIVE doses of steriods and other worse meds for over 10 years without a break in order to get my colitis into remission. The medicines did a number on my teeth but the other issue is it ate some bone marrow. But the meds pretty much worked and I still have my colon.
I have always had soft teeth and teeth issues run in my family big time.

Wow, that is a lot of money! Dental work sure is expensive. Hoping you get to take care of it very soon! *hugs*

yashobo March 19th, 2014 07:36 PM

I guess day is over:) Just got back from church and put the kids to bed. Luyando was so sleepy. She was already sleeping in the nursery when we picked her up at 8pm. Woke up for the ride home and couldn't wait to get into her bed. I am heading to bed soon myself. I am glad tomorrow is thursday:)

Sonja: forgot to say; sorry about the teeth. Hope the dentist can fit you in soon. I broke a filling when we were in Australia and thought I broke a tooth. I was in so much pain. That was the first time I ever had serious pain in my teeth and it was no fun. Hope they help make you feel good soon. Hugs.