JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Sex Question (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2626557-sex-question.html)

Druslady96 February 17th, 2013 10:24 PM

Sex Question

Ok ladies, I'm sorry if this is TMI... but do any of you experience pain with orgasm? We were doing the do and right when I was orgasming it hurt... so of course stopped and then I was just freaked out. Curious if anyone else experienced that?

soul_donut February 18th, 2013 03:25 AM

Re: Sex Question

Happens to me, too. Total bummer! It's gotten better though now that I know it's coming, so I'm less worried about it as time goes on (which kind of helps me).

drewbears February 18th, 2013 11:03 AM

I haven't had that issue. I find when I am pregnant, early on its hard for me to get there though.

Druslady96 February 20th, 2013 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soul_donut (Post 27105402)
Happens to me, too. Total bummer! It's gotten better though now that I know it's coming, so I'm less worried about it as time goes on (which kind of helps me).

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I know it's coming so it kinda ruins it for me... hoping it goes away, I don't remember this with my DD...

cspard2 February 21st, 2013 05:56 AM

i posted this in another thread the other day, freaked me out out. i had period like cramping on an off, not painful but uncomfy for about a day. i did not like it and won't be having on again. so scared. my first appt is today and of course im all nervous i messed something up.

The Purple Butterfly February 21st, 2013 06:45 AM

I haven't experienced that, but it sure doesn't sound fun! :(

jennyrae03 February 21st, 2013 07:40 AM

I have had this too! I had really intense pain IMMEDIATELY upon O. Scared the crap out of me! Husband thought for sure he poked the baby or something (hello, you're not THAT big). *shaking my head* Men. Anyway, I laid on my side for a bit, and it went away after a few minutes.

Anitha February 21st, 2013 07:46 AM

We haven't had sex since the positive HPT mainly because I've not been feeling like it. But I did 'do it' myself a couple of times and felt a little crampy...

chachartier February 21st, 2013 08:37 AM

It is common... freaked me out with my first pregnancy. It didn't last very long :) hopefully yours goes away in the next few weeks

drewbears February 21st, 2013 09:10 AM

I personally do not, but I have seen it mentioned a few times here already. I know that it can be normal.