JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Back to the ER :( (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2627560-back-to-er.html)

CountryMedic911 February 20th, 2013 01:51 PM

Back to the ER :(

Well after three days of cramping and on and off light brown spotting not keeping even water down since yesterday and diarrhea (TMI I know I'm sorry) I called my OB and spoke with the rudest nurse ever! She said its not enough to bother the doctor with and to come for my regular appointment next week

Gavyns mommy February 20th, 2013 02:02 PM

Re: Back to the ER :(

Wow that is very rude of her to say. You are obviously concerned if you called to ask about it! Did you end up going to ER? How did it go? I hope everything is okay!

CountryMedic911 February 20th, 2013 02:05 PM

I'm at the ER now. I went to an urgent care first but they told me they couldn't check the baby there so they sent me here :( I want to find a new doctor so I don't have to deal with this nurse I have had nothing but problems with her since I started going there I love my doctor but I hate her

WorkerBeeMama February 20th, 2013 02:15 PM

Nurses can be the worst. A doctor is only as good as their staff!

gRod February 20th, 2013 02:26 PM

Hope you feel better quick! Talk to your doctor about your feelings. Most of the time, they can help fix the problem!

MarchMom2007 February 20th, 2013 02:27 PM

Yowza! I am so sorry she was so horrible to you! If you can't even keep water down and you have diarrhea on top of that, you will get dehydrated FAST. You did the right thing by going in to be seen. Hoping you feel better fast and that you find a new practice with a doc that you love just as much who also has fabulous staff. :hug:

FishermansWife4 February 20th, 2013 02:33 PM

I'll be praying for you and baby. Please keep us posted!
I'm sorry the nurse was rude. People like that disguest me. I mean, come on, you're pregnant and having issues, of corse you're going to ask to talk to a doc. Any rational, sane, loving mother would! :rolleyes: some people....

2Corinthians10:4 February 20th, 2013 02:52 PM

I'm praying for you and the baby. I also pray that nurse gets an attitude check soon!

Lemon February 20th, 2013 03:18 PM

I'm so sorry. :hug:

I hope they are able to help you at the ER.

The Purple Butterfly February 20th, 2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CountryMedic911 (Post 27116123)
I'm at the ER now. I went to an urgent care first but they told me they couldn't check the baby there so they sent me here :( I want to find a new doctor so I don't have to deal with this nurse I have had nothing but problems with her since I started going there I love my doctor but I hate her

Let me know if you need some good dr recommendations. I hope everything is fine!

anothermother February 20th, 2013 03:43 PM

wow! I'm so sorry you had to deal with that! Unbelievable... she should know better. Being hydrated is SO important and if you can't do that then it's their job to find another way to help you! Hope you get good news soon!

Iluvmybabies* February 20th, 2013 03:46 PM

Praying you get relief soon, that was very rude of her :(

Irshtripletsmommy February 20th, 2013 03:55 PM

I really can't stand it when nurses are rude like that. Of all professions, they have the most responsibility to be caring, how awful for you! I hope you get help at the ER, KUP!

islandbaby February 20th, 2013 05:54 PM

How rude of her! Not to mention unprofessional! I hope you get some relief soon!!!

soul_donut February 20th, 2013 06:50 PM

Ugh! What a meanie! Tell your doctor next week about how much of a b that nurse was being and that you had to go to the ER to replenish fluids. That's ridiculous. I would go bezerk on them but I'm like that.

Minnerva February 20th, 2013 07:21 PM

Oh my gosh, that nurse is so rude. You poor thing.

I hope everything works out, and you and baby are okay!

mizza411 February 20th, 2013 07:29 PM

Oh my, I hope that you find a new doctor who has a better support staff soon, and of course that everything is ok!

CountryMedic911 February 20th, 2013 08:34 PM

Thank you all!!! I couldn't say anything to the nurse because I was in shock and ended up crying after I got off the phone. I'm home from the er got two bags of fluids they checked my HCG levels and did a us but wouldn't let me see anything :( but said everything looks ok. I'm looking for a new doctor in the morning!

sweety_pie February 21st, 2013 04:33 AM

Glad they said everything looked ok!!! Not right for her to treat you like that!

MarchMom2007 February 21st, 2013 04:40 AM

Glad that all went well at the ER, too bad they didn't let you see! That would drive me batty!