JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Thoughtful Thursday (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2627743-thoughtful-thursday.html)

drewbears February 21st, 2013 03:08 AM

Thoughtful Thursday

What's on your mind today? Do you need to brag? Or maybe even vent?

drewbears February 21st, 2013 03:41 AM

Re: Thoughtful Thursday

My thoughts for today..... I am amazed at how real dreams seem lately!

Yesterday I had to ask my hubby if we were somewhere the other day eating mangos?? Cuz I apparently had a dream about it but I could swear it was real!!

soul_donut February 21st, 2013 05:03 AM

I am thankful to be seeing my friends this weekend - they live about 4.5 hrs from here but we try and see them as often as we can. I'm very excited to share the good news while we are there.

MarchMom2007 February 21st, 2013 05:18 AM

I am stressing about maternity clothing. I can't afford to buy new and none of the thrift stores seem to have anything. I have been scouring them and am coming up empty handed. My jeans are getting way too snug and I only have one pair of regular elastic waist pants and two pairs of yoga pants that have holes in the backside. I am very quickly running out of clothing. Eeeek!

Oh, but I did find some super cute organic baby pants yesterday for $1.99! Yay!

2Corinthians10:4 February 21st, 2013 05:35 AM

I am so nervous. We were supposed to film me teaching yesterday and send it to my site supervisor for evaluation, well in the middle of filming we decided that today's lesson would look better on tape so we decided to wait until today. I hate being filmed and having strangers evaluate me. That's life I guess though...

Lemon February 21st, 2013 06:28 AM

Ready to not be sick and ready for DH to come back from his business trip. Looking forward to being healthy this weekend!! :)

AviatrixMorgan February 21st, 2013 06:33 AM

I'm a ball full of stress and worry today, which I know is bad. Trying to relax and be positive!

-U/S yesterday is of course on my mind. Praying for the best but preparing for the worst.
-The Military Spouse of the Year will have the next round of results released today, it'll be narrowed down to the top 3 from each branch--so I'm anxious to see if I made this cut or not!

jennyrae03 February 21st, 2013 07:46 AM

I woke up this morning feeling pretty bummed out and kind of numb. My ultrasound yesterday has me on edge - even though I saw the starts of a baby, I'm really worried that something has gone wrong/will go wrong. I just want to know that everything is going to be okay and that I really am growing a strong little baby inside of me.

Sorry to be a big ole Debby Downer today :(

Anitha February 21st, 2013 07:51 AM

As usuall I am going to be complaining /whining about nausea. Thew up my dinner last night & struggling with nausea /heartburn/ hunger since this morning. I am ready for some semblace of a normal life!!

soul_donut February 21st, 2013 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarchMom2007 (Post 27118086)
I am stressing about maternity clothing. I can't afford to buy new and none of the thrift stores seem to have anything. I have been scouring them and am coming up empty handed. My jeans are getting way too snug and I only have one pair of regular elastic waist pants and two pairs of yoga pants that have holes in the backside. I am very quickly running out of clothing. Eeeek!

Have you tried ebay? If you know your sizes pretty well, you can get some great deals on there. I buy some clothes on there on occasion.. mostly from Jcrew and other stores that are overpriced (in my opinion). Very lightly worn clothes at a fraction of the price, can't beat it :)

anothermother February 21st, 2013 08:24 AM

I'm also starting to get really on edge for any and all appointments and I don't even have any set up yet. A part of me just wants it over with and the other part I just want to wait as long as possible. I'm scared to death of having a missed miscarriage. ugh, I just want a healthy baby.

~*Nicole*~ February 21st, 2013 08:33 AM

All I can think about is SLEEP. I can't seem to get enough lately. I babysit two little girls today too so i will have between 4 and 6 kids throughout the day! Early bedtime for me tonight :D

drewbears February 21st, 2013 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarchMom2007 (Post 27118086)

I have no maternity stuff!

I was thinking of trying to get by with my tee shirts as long as I can and just keep my jeans and capris and get those tight tanks... cut the straps off and wear them as the bella/belly bands and where my jeans and stuff unzipped.

I did this before and it worked well... cheap.