JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   October--- wait? or can't wait? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2635530-october-wait-cant-wait.html)

anothermother March 17th, 2013 05:41 PM

October--- wait? or can't wait?

How do you feel about October being 7 months away? Does it still seem too close? Or too far??

My friend just had her baby about 2 hours ago and ugggggghhhhh... I c.a.n.n.o.t. wait until October. I need baby snuggles! I just love the whole labor experience, it's so thrilling! Maybe once I'm out of 1st tri I'll be able to enjoy just being pregnant for awhile, but right now it just can't get here soon enough! And I still have about 6-7 more facebook friends who will have their babies before I get mine. :impatient:

curlimama05 March 17th, 2013 05:46 PM

Re: October--- wait? or can't wait?

I can wait. My 2-year old is still baby enough for me right now.

SierraWinter March 17th, 2013 05:48 PM

I want to enjoy the entire pregnancy from the baby bump, to feeling baby kick (haven't felt any movement yet) but, I cant wait to see, meet, hold, kiss and look at baby! October seems sooooooo far way right now!

*Lana* March 17th, 2013 05:49 PM

I am doing my best to enjoy being pregnant right now--it is still a bit surreal. I listened to the heartbeat on the doppler today, so that helped me relax a bit. As much as I want to hold this baby in my arms, I am trying to cherish this time. I am anxious to two my daughter, tempted to tell her tonight. Otherwise I don't talk about being pregnant with many now, just a handful of people know.

Laurenj915 March 17th, 2013 05:51 PM

Trying to enjoy the last bit of alone time I have with my first baby. BUT I am just dying to snuggle a baby too. DS does not slow down enough to snuggle.

anothermother March 17th, 2013 05:58 PM

I do *love* being pregnant I just enjoy it all (though I'm anxious to make sure things are ok), I'm hoping I'll be able to curb the baby snuggle appetite once we find out what it is and I can start buying things :wub:

Irshtripletsmommy March 17th, 2013 06:12 PM

October is sooo far away! I always thought I would feel better once I saw the hb at the first u/s, but this time it's still not sinking in and I still feel nervous. I hope if everything is ok by week 12 that I can finally relax.

QL1516 March 17th, 2013 07:13 PM

I think it's a bit of both. Of course I want to speed past this miserable part, but I'm sure that once I start to enjoy the pregnancy, it'll zoom. I probably won't totally relax and believe everything is OK til I see him/her so in that aspect I can't wait.

Lotsakids March 17th, 2013 07:28 PM

I'm all good, (although I do feel like this pregnancy is going FAST! ;) ) Really enjoying my 21 month old at the moment ;)

mizza411 March 17th, 2013 07:59 PM

Depends on the minute. This is our first so everything will change, sometimes I'm ready and sometimes I can definitely wait!

Iluvmybabies* March 17th, 2013 08:30 PM

It seems far away I am happy just relaxing but I am excited too!

OrangeHope March 17th, 2013 09:25 PM

On one hand it seems far away just because I'm sick all the time but on the other hand, when m/s will go away it feels like there's not enough time since I have so much to do before the baby comes.

2Corinthians10:4 March 18th, 2013 03:52 AM

October is so far away, and I have soo much to do. What I really can't wait is for these next 9 weeks to be over so I can start enjoying this pregnancy with my Dh.

sweety_pie March 18th, 2013 03:53 AM

I kinda want to enjoy this pregnancy as its my last, but then I don't want anything to go wrong so I just want Oct to come so I can hold a healthy baby!!!

Lemon March 18th, 2013 04:43 AM

Trying to enjoy my pregnancy and my time with my two kids.
I do look forward to shopping for the baby this summer and am excited for October!

jamieshalon2 March 18th, 2013 05:16 AM

I have so much to do before October. I need to buy all new baby things, I have to train someone at work to do my job while I am on leave, I have to plan 2 birthday parties, etc. I think I need that 7 months, lol.

Allisonjuly March 18th, 2013 05:30 AM

I can wait for October... but I can't wait for may!!! I should be over the worst of the m/s by then and ill be able to join the land of the living again.

drewbears March 18th, 2013 06:31 AM

I can wait. Well I wanna get past this feeling sick all the time feeling, but then im good. I am not ready for another baby, I have so much going on. For the first time ever I am not looking forward to the whole birthing experience. I do not wanna go through all that pain again.

Wren March 18th, 2013 06:36 AM

It still hasn't really sunk in yet, so although I can't wait for the second trimester, I think I'll need the whole time to prepare ourselves. And I'm hoping to get my daughter completely potty trained and in her big girl bed before October. I am dreading labor, and the awesomeness of meeting the new baby is a little offset by the first few months of sleeplessness. Honestly, it would be great if I could jump from the end of the second trimester to having a 4 month old.

karmaissotrue March 18th, 2013 06:50 AM

I can definitely wait.. my 3.5 year old is a handful now so I can only imagine what stress I'll be under in the next 7 months . I'm holding onto hope that by the time he turns 4 in July his behavior will be a little better.