JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Weirdest dream ever (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2635653-weirdest-dream-ever.html)

Miss Bliss March 18th, 2013 07:41 AM

Weirdest dream ever

So - warning - you are prob going to think I'm absolutely off my rocker after you read this....

But I figured you'd get a laugh so I thought I'd share!

Last night I had a dream that my baby was robot. I was laying in bed and the baby got right up under my skin and was like sloshing around outside my uterus....thn my water broke( the baby at this point was like 25 weeks I guess lol) so I went to the hospital. I was so upset in the dream cuz I thought we'd lost it being so early and I told dh to be prepared because she wasn't going to live. Then when they got it out, she was alive but had metal bones! At that point I remembeed that the Decepticons had told me they were going to make my next child their hybrid baby lolollol! Yes.... This all happened in my dream. My husband thinks I'm a looney,

jamieshalon2 March 18th, 2013 09:19 AM

Re: Weirdest dream ever

LOL, I have had some crazy ones like that in past pregnancies. They just get stranger too the farther along we get.:smile:

MarchMom2007 March 18th, 2013 06:32 PM

I remember having a dream when I was pregnant with my son that he was delivered to me by a pizza delivery guy and not only was he "delivered" to my house, he had a full beard and mustache! My first thought in my dream wasn't, "Why is my baby being delivered by a pizza guy, and WHY THE HECK DOES HE HAVE A BEARD?" No..... It was, "I wonder how to shave a baby??" I about died laughing when I woke up. :lol:

slmehaffey March 18th, 2013 08:14 PM

that seriously made me giggle. the only weird dream I ever had with pregnancy was when I was pregnant for DD and my sister was training to be a nurse with the eventual hope of becoming a midwife... (that is all reality below is the dream)

I hired my sister to deliver my baby only it turned out to be twins, and my sister was standing there holding the first baby a girl, and then suddenly remembered that she had forgotten something and put her back inside me, but I was freaking out because at that point she would have needed to breathe but couldn't because she was back in my womb. Finally my sister came back and I delivered the baby girl again, but then as the second baby was coming his shoulders got stuck and my sister started freaking out, I had to tell her what to do, and did so calmly, but before I actually delivered the second baby I woke up, totally freaked out because I thought I was holding the first baby.... turned out to be a part of the pillow or blanket or something.
I also dreamed that I'd fallen asleep in my bed with the baby and woke up unable to find it, searching under the blankets and pillows and pushing DH out of the way... only to realize and be told by DH that I was still pregnant.

drewbears March 19th, 2013 08:21 AM

LOL! My questions... what did you eat before bed... and what movies have you watched lately? Ha ha ha

Allisonjuly March 19th, 2013 03:58 PM

These are funny! :)

Wren March 19th, 2013 04:33 PM

Hilarious. The creepiest dream I had was one where I gave birth to my cat and was nursing her. Sadly, I had that dream many years ago when I wasn't pregnant so I have no excuse.

QL1516 March 19th, 2013 04:44 PM

I was fighting zombies the other night. I had to get to the scientist (who, thankfully, was young and good looking) because he could cure the zombie disease. The people would go back to normal. But certain agencies (those always in the background, nefarious agencies) wanted him either dead or forthemselves. So we were in this secure retreat area built into the side of a mountain. I was worried at first because it appeared to be a lot of glass, but scientist hottie had created the indestructible glass.

I was a little perturbed at SO when he woke me up for work. I was kicking butt and saving the world like a bad ***!