JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Anyone else feeling baby? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2637805-anyone-else-feeling-baby.html)

Spyctre March 25th, 2013 05:11 PM

Anyone else feeling baby?

I don't feel any type of butterflies. It feels like I'm carrying a kick boxer! The thumps are really solid, and I can feel him stretching out. I wish I wasn't so pudgy, I might have been able to see a couple of those.

1fabulousfem March 25th, 2013 05:18 PM

Re: Anyone else feeling baby?

Believe it or not I felt a wave in there this afternoon.
I think it's because I just went through a pregnancy.
I completely freaked!

anothermother March 25th, 2013 05:32 PM

I've only felt one real bounce. The rest of the time it's like a wave feeling, like the baby is rolling or stretching not really bouncing around or kicking. And I feel way better inside than outside still. I also think its a boy because whenever I feel a movement and go to put my had on my stomach it stops moving. Bugger. Totally something I would expect a male spawn of my husband's to do.

Iluvmybabies* March 25th, 2013 05:48 PM

Yup I have felt flutters since 8w5d but there starting to get more noticeable :D

And stronger lol

~*Nicole*~ March 25th, 2013 05:58 PM

Yup, I've felt some movement here!

Lemon March 25th, 2013 06:02 PM

I have. Little pops or waves here or there. :)

The Purple Butterfly March 25th, 2013 06:24 PM

I thought I felt some movement today while out running errands. I can't wait until it's more regular. :inlove:

Daisee37 March 25th, 2013 07:31 PM

I just feel gas and muscle spasms. I WOULD have thought that those could be kicks or something (some of them feel exactly like kicks, and sometimes even are visible from the outside!), but I remember after DD was born, and I was so used to feeling her move, I would have gas or something and it felt JUST like baby kicks! I actually had to remind myself that the baby was born and it COULDN'T be kicks! So now when I feel those same feelings, I know it's not the baby. I usually can't feel the baby until 18 wks or so.

jamieshalon2 March 26th, 2013 04:08 AM

I have felt some flutters, but not too many so far.

sweety_pie March 26th, 2013 04:18 AM

I had some kinda tickle feelings off and on from 10 weeks up, but the other day I was laid down resting and felt one bigger pop which I KNOW was baby!! :)

Laydii_cintah March 26th, 2013 04:56 AM

I've felt flutters every now and then.

Allisonjuly March 26th, 2013 05:17 AM

No movement yet!

Daisee- my mommy friends and I call those phantom baby kicks! They are a little freaky but funny when you aren't pg :)

2Corinthians10:4 March 26th, 2013 05:46 AM

No movements yet here either.

fancypants27 March 26th, 2013 05:55 AM

Nothing. I didnt feel anything with noah or zoey until after 21 weeks.. so not expecting to feel any movement for a while with this one.

AllieD March 26th, 2013 07:11 AM

Nothing here either yet ...

soul_donut March 26th, 2013 07:29 AM

Nooooooooo :(

Miss Bliss March 26th, 2013 08:17 AM

Just yesterday tarted to feel a little tiny bit.

Daisee37 March 26th, 2013 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allisonjuly (Post 27229786)
Daisee- my mommy friends and I call those phantom baby kicks! They are a little freaky but funny when you aren't pg :)

Oh good, glad they happen to other people, too! Then it's not just me going crazy! It was so weird, after DD was born, and I would feel exactly like I was being kicked, but I KNEW it couldn't be. Crazy gas or something, I guess. She was born 2 years ago, but I've had those "phantom kicks" ever since then. So I think this time around it'll be really hard for me to distinguish between those and the real kicks I'll eventually be feeling.

Mountain Momma March 26th, 2013 08:27 AM

I have felt a few little somethings I am pretty sure are baby but can't say for sure yet!

~Momma*2011~ March 26th, 2013 09:06 AM

I have felt some "different" feelings but I can't say for sure it was baby. Dr thinks I have another anterior placenta so it will be a long time before we can feel baby from the outside.