JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Wow Wow Wednesday! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2638170-wow-wow-wednesday.html)

drewbears March 27th, 2013 03:35 AM

Wow Wow Wednesday!

What awesomeness can you share with us today?!?!?

Spyctre March 27th, 2013 03:45 AM

Re: Wow Wow Wednesday!

We have a new car! My oldest daughter will have her own row to sit! 2012 Chevy Traverse. Our old car is a 1991 Buick LaSabre. Old and ugly, it's still a smoother ride than the new one, but our new one can now go great distances and it has a port for my mp3 player. :D

2Corinthians10:4 March 27th, 2013 03:50 AM

We have almost 3,000 saved up for the baby so far which is almost enough to pay for the birth!

Lemon March 27th, 2013 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spyctre (Post 27233149)
We have a new car! My oldest daughter will have her own row to sit! 2012 Chevy Traverse. Our old car is a 1991 Buick LaSabre. Old and ugly, it's still a smoother ride than the new one, but our new one can now go great distances and it has a port for my mp3 player. :D

Sweet!!
We looked at Odysseys a few weeks ago. I want to check out the Traverse before we commit to a minivan.

mamarazzi40 March 27th, 2013 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lemon (Post 27233204)
Sweet!!
We looked at Odysseys a few weeks ago. I want to check out the Traverse before we commit to a minivan.

Odyssey is where we're looking as far as minivans go too! Still undecided between SUV/Minivan. But definitely need something bigger!

Irshtripletsmommy March 27th, 2013 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lemon (Post 27233204)
Sweet!!

I have a Honda Odyssey. The only problem so far has been that one of the sliding doors does not want to close sometimes. It takes like 3 tries, so annoying. Took it back to get it fixed, still does it. I'm sure not all of them do that, you know different people have different experiences. Also, make sure the DVD player works in it before you take it home. Found out later ours does not work. Other that that, lots of space, drives great.

Anitha March 27th, 2013 07:06 AM

Oh a new car is awesome :) We got our last year and its the Toyota Sienna! Love love love it! Its so smooth and effortless to drive...I was so afraid of driving a minivan - but I love it..

As for my Wednesday wow - my ticker just moved to the next box :excited: The baby looks all chubby now :wub:

PolicemansCowgirl March 27th, 2013 07:26 AM

I am $312 away from meeting my deductable and the rest of the pregnancy is 100% covered. We are pretty exc ited. More money to spend on buying stuff now :)

I am $312 away from meeting my deductable and the rest of the pregnancy is 100% covered. We are pretty excited. More money to spend on buying baby stuff now :)

Effervescence March 27th, 2013 08:59 PM

A pipe running between our second and first floor burst today, sending water out of the toilet to flood the upstairs- the bathroom and my daughter's room (even her closet!) as well as through the ceiling to flood the kitchen and dining area. My reaction to that was pretty much "Wow, wow!" (plus maybe a few others)

LOL, but I did get to visit with my nephew, which never happens anymore. We dyed eggs and watched the easter charlie brown video. That made for a pretty awesome day.