JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Saturday GTKY (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2639077-saturday-gtky.html)

2Corinthians10:4 March 30th, 2013 04:37 AM

Saturday GTKY

How did you and your Dh/SO meet?

Loni March 30th, 2013 04:41 AM

Re: Saturday GTKY

He went to college with my best friend from high school. She actually married his best friend.

2Corinthians10:4 March 30th, 2013 05:15 AM

I was in 4th grade, he was in 5th grade and I accidentally busted his nose on the playground (we were play fighting).

CountryMedic911 March 30th, 2013 08:46 AM

Met at a river when he was in airborne school. I was picking up my buddy from drill because his girlfriend was busy and couldn't go. My buddy was going to be late so I went to a river park to just hang out and started talking to Jon and his friends to pass time and we became good friends and the rest I'm sure you can figure out lol

*Lana* March 30th, 2013 09:37 AM

Blind date.

jennyrae03 March 30th, 2013 10:33 AM

We actually went to the same school growing up, and never even spoke to each other. After I graduated, I moved away from home for about six years. Moved back to Iowa from Texas, and a good friend of mine wanted to hang out (who also is a good friend of my now husband). They both picked me up to go to the bar, and he and i got to talking. The next day we went on a date, and we have been together ever since!

Iluvmybabies* March 30th, 2013 11:46 AM

We met through friends and we lived in the same neighbourhood too
I had a huge crush on him and I just fell inlove, he always hung out with me and my friends were all older so we all hung out at my house, I told my mom I really liked him so she talked to him lol(we were all very close)and he asked me out and now almost 13 years later we are so in love :wub:

Allisonjuly March 30th, 2013 12:09 PM

High school! Lived in same town but didn't meet until we were 15.

Laurenj915 March 30th, 2013 12:17 PM

It was my first year teaching at an elementary school. The principal called my classroom and told me to come to her office. Thought I was going to be fired. I walked in and she said, "there is this guy I really want you to meet. He's my godson." she had hired him on his days off to paint the front office. She casually introduced us but it took us two weeks to talk again. She made the toast at our wedding.

YoginiMomma March 30th, 2013 12:21 PM

in the summer on a crowded beach. I was freaking out at all the dolphins in the water. he thought it was cute. we fell in love in a week and then he had to leave to go visit family on the east coast. we were penpals for a month and then i met him in miami and we were engaged a month later.

JessMac March 30th, 2013 01:38 PM

My car had a problem and he worked at the dealership

happywife March 30th, 2013 01:40 PM

Working on the Ambulance. I was the shy new EMT and he had been working there for about a year. I rode third on his truck one day because I need help getting over my fear of patient contact. I knew the minute I saw him that he was the one. 5 months later we were married...4 years ago.

BelloFiglioLA March 30th, 2013 04:39 PM

High school! He moved to FL for 6 years after graduating and we hung out the night he moved home. I claimed him right away haha

Lemon March 31st, 2013 05:03 AM

High school. We didn't start dating until college though.

~Momma*2011~ April 1st, 2013 10:39 AM

We are high school sweethearts. We started dating when I was 16 and the rest is history!

jamieshalon2 April 1st, 2013 11:32 AM

He was a friend of my brothers. I met him at my brother's 16th birthday party. He is a few years older than my brother, but they met in a wood shop class at the high school. We went out a few times in a group of friends then we started dating.

paytonsmom0818 April 1st, 2013 12:22 PM

We met at the little league baseball fields in middle school, he threw me in the garbage can! But my best friend was like in love with him that day and I couldn't tell her I was crazy about him. Years later in high school we dated for a bit, but we were both in competitive sports and very active in school and broke up due to no time for each other. Then we went to separate colleges, I moved back home and randomly called him to say hi! We talked for three hours, that night he made me dinner and the rest is history!!! :wub: Together for 9 years married for almost 6!:D