JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   April Fools yesterday anyone.... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2639769-april-fools-yesterday-anyone.html)

drewbears April 2nd, 2013 03:53 AM

April Fools yesterday anyone....

Get a good one pulled on you? Or did you dig a good one out?

Lemon April 2nd, 2013 04:43 AM

My chiropractor tried to convince me him and his wife were expecting again.
And DS tried to prank me in adorable 7 year old ways all afternoon. :)

jamieshalon2 April 2nd, 2013 04:45 AM

Re: April Fools yesterday anyone....

I don't think anyone around here even thought of it.

sweety_pie April 2nd, 2013 05:53 AM

Nope never heard one even lol and I never tried any!

soul_donut April 2nd, 2013 06:18 AM

A friend was going to prank her hubby by telling him she was preggo but she chickened out! Boooo ;)

Anitha April 2nd, 2013 07:02 AM

I saw that Google nose thing on FB a few times and knew right away it was a prank. Nothing else other than that.

Angell April 2nd, 2013 07:04 AM

My fiance and I had yet to tell anyone that we are going to have a baby. I had my first OB appointment yesterday, am 10 1/2 weeks and got to hear a good strong heartbeat. The doctor gave the go ahead to start telling people. Every time we told someone, they would come back with "no, really? your kidding. this is an april fools prank isnt it?" lol what a great way to tell everyone :)

Jackie1122 April 2nd, 2013 12:11 PM

The teenage guy working the McDonalds drive thru tried to tell me they were out of straws. Me and my son had just came from the park so I was hot and thirsty. I said "you have got to be kidding me". I guess I scared him with my evil stare because he said "I'm sorry mam I'm just kidding, it's April Fools". I felt bad, I totally forgot it was April Fools! LOL

Rosiegirl7 April 2nd, 2013 02:00 PM

Told FB I was pregnant- no one believed me!!

Wanta.number2 April 2nd, 2013 04:42 PM

FIL thought it would be funny to call my mom and tell her that DH and I left the doctor and found out we were having twins. My mom was in the middle of lunch in a restaurant and started yelling "oh my god!!!". She thought it was true for a moment because she knew I had an appointment this week but wasn't sure what day. After a few minutes she remembered what day it was, got it out of FIL that it was a joke, and then gave hima few choice words of her own while my dad got one heck of a laugh.
Apparently, everyone thought that it was hilarious, well, except my mom, so they decided to call or text the rest of the family with the joke. DH and I were oblivious until later that night when we got a text from MIL asking how dare we not tell her... Apparently, the joke started as us having twins in the afternoon to me being unexpectedly pregnant with triplets by the end of the night when we became aware of the joke. I have a family full of seriously gullible people!!!