JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Wednesday Whines and Woohoo's (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2640106-wednesday-whines-and-woohoos.html)

2Corinthians10:4 April 3rd, 2013 04:05 AM

Wednesday Whines and Woohoo's

Let's hear 'em ladies!

Anitha April 3rd, 2013 06:44 AM

Re: Wednesday Whines and Woohoo's

Nausea of course. After my three day migraine and nausea on Friday, Sat & Sunday, I got a break yesterday and felt fine. Today of course I threw up first thing in the morning & I am sitting here at work fighting off the nausea even after taking a Zofran :(

Oh and I announced on FB yesterday to 100% positive feedback. No one managed to annoy me :)

sweety_pie April 3rd, 2013 06:47 AM

Its cold today, wish spring would get here. Oh and the kids rooms are such a mess, I can't seem to get the motivation to get it in order, plus once I start I get tired and a bad back fast! :(

Happy I'm 14 weeks tomorrow, time seems to be going FAST since 12 weeks lol for some weird reason.

karmaissotrue April 3rd, 2013 06:48 AM

Little nausea today & I'm stretching plus my back hurts .... I feel miserable today... its been hard for me to walk

BostonmamaSue12 April 3rd, 2013 07:49 AM

Gaining weight. Even with my extreme nausea, I have gained 5 pounds. I am sure it is from lying around so much...

QL1516 April 3rd, 2013 08:04 AM

I feel like crap. Constant nausea so far today. Ran to the bathroom here at work only for it to go "haha fooled ya!" I know that's gonna keep happening today. My hips are hurting too. I feel hungover. Food is gross. Except for Moe's maybe....

SO is telling his parents tonight, so regardless of how that goes we can announce to everybody and start shutting down his flop house and get those roommates out.

Lemon April 3rd, 2013 08:15 AM

I've got that nagging yuck feeling in my stomach 24/7 unless I'm actually chewing food. So I either need to be ok with feeling horrible or be ok with packing on the pounds...

I ordered my diaper bag this morning. Excited to see it when it arrives. :)

anothermother April 3rd, 2013 08:47 AM

I'm soooooo tired but I'm not sleeping well at all.

It's supposed to start getting warmer-- 70 on Saturday! YAY!!

2Corinthians10:4 April 3rd, 2013 02:09 PM

Whine: I coughed so much last night I kept myself up and everyone else in the house, needless to say I'm exhausted.

Woohoo: I told my class I was expecting today, their reactions were adorable.

Iluvmybabies* April 3rd, 2013 02:28 PM

Whines- sick so sick

Woohoos- spending the whole day cuddling with my girls is the best!!!!

CountryMedic911 April 3rd, 2013 03:22 PM

Whine cold weather and nausea are back after four amazingly awesome days and my back is killing me and my SO found out they are moving their deployment up don't know when exactly but it's not in January like they planned :(

Woohoo! My SO finally got a weekend pass so we can get married he also is getting block leave in July yay!!! And I set up an elective u/s in NC so he can be there when we find out (hopefully) the gender!

curlimama05 April 3rd, 2013 03:42 PM

Whine: My skin is broken out all over. Feeling fat and grouchy.

Woohoo: Halfway through the week!

Rosiegirl7 April 3rd, 2013 03:53 PM

Whine: Feeling fat and tired

Wahoo: Happy to become a mom! :)