JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Miss you all ~ wanted to check in with you :) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2640174-miss-you-all-wanted-to-check-you.html)

islandbaby April 3rd, 2013 08:02 AM

Miss you all ~ wanted to check in with you :)

I can't even describe how much I miss you all!!! It's been two and a half weeks since my D&C and I still come here every day and read your posts. Obviously I don't post as much and some days I don't post at all (just one of those days I guess if you know what I mean...). I don't know why and I can't explain it, but it does make me happy to come here to read all your updates etc. Makes me feel less alone in a way and it doesn't even make me upset that I should be experiencing everything you all are experiencing. It makes me glad to be able to still remain in all of your lives. I have a Dr's appointment this coming Monday to see how I am healing and where to go from here.

Anyway, I just wanted to check in with all of you :)

I'm so glad to be able to be Fb friends with a lot of you already. If there are others that want to add me, my name is Samantha Belinda Albury.

soul_donut April 3rd, 2013 08:06 AM

Re: Miss you all ~ wanted to check in with you :)

:) :) :) :)

So good to see you. With a positive attitude like that good things will come your way! <3 <3 You are putting a lot of awesome energy on there and I appreciate it. Good luck on Monday!

Lemon April 3rd, 2013 08:11 AM

It's great to see you. And I'm glad you still check in here. :hug:

I just friend requested you. I'm Angela R---- R----- on there. :)

sweety_pie April 3rd, 2013 08:15 AM

Glad to hear from you!! Good luck with your appt on monday! :)

karmaissotrue April 3rd, 2013 08:17 AM

Glad to see your staying positive at such a difficult time.. I went through a similar situation back in Nov... I joined the July DDC and a few weeks later ended up with a chemical... I'm still friends with a lot of the ladies, we keep in touch via FB or Instagram ... I'll send you over a friend request:Candy Gibbs-Warnick

PolicemansCowgirl April 3rd, 2013 08:23 AM

Good luck with your upcoming appt. Glad to see you around. My best wishes to you :)

Wanta.number2 April 3rd, 2013 08:26 AM

We miss you too! Thanks for checking in!

anothermother April 3rd, 2013 08:43 AM

**hugs** I'm so sorry you can't be here anymore :( We definitely miss you tons. Thanks for stopping by and giving us an update, please don't hesitate to post if you want too!

I sent you a request too--- Christine D____ F_____

Irshtripletsmommy April 3rd, 2013 11:42 AM

It's great that you're moving forward and coping with this in a way that works for you, you are def an inspiration :)

Iluvmybabies* April 3rd, 2013 02:30 PM

Miss you and so happy your ok ((hugs))

CountryMedic911 April 3rd, 2013 02:39 PM

So glad you are doing good! We all miss you too!!! I hope you keep checking in and updating us on how you are! And we are already friends on FB Kerana M

Dolly Lama April 3rd, 2013 03:51 PM

I was kind of worried about how being here would affect you in the beginning - I'm so relieved to hear that you're not upset by reading our updates. You have such a positive attitude and are an inspiration because of that. I hope that your appointment goes well, and that you continue to check in as you are able. :hug:

islandbaby April 3rd, 2013 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dolly Lama (Post 27255069)
I was kind of worried about how being here would affect you in the beginning - I'm so relieved to hear that you're not upset by reading our updates. You have such a positive attitude and are an inspiration because of that. I hope that your appointment goes well, and that you continue to check in as you are able. :hug:

Interestingly enough, I look forward to come here and read all the updates. It is my 'happy time' during my days, which of course sometimes were very emotional during the beginning. It's a new month now and once April 1st passed (the day we would have told the world, lol) I'm feeling much better, each and every day! I am just so truly happy for all of you :)