JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Let's Have Some Fun (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2641649-lets-have-some-fun.html)

Rosiegirl7 April 8th, 2013 01:27 PM

Let's Have Some Fun

1. Dream vacation
2. Favorite nursery theme idea at the moment
3. Best Part of Motherhood (narrow it down to 1)
4. Thing you are most looking forward to this summer

AAAANNNND GO!

YoginiMomma April 8th, 2013 01:39 PM

Re: Let's Have Some Fun

1. Dream vacation: continuous nonstop world travel for a year concentrated in southeast asia

2. Favorite nursery theme idea at the moment- just clearing out my husbands god****ed toy room.

3. Best Part of Motherhood (narrow it down to 1) i dont know yet

4. Thing you are most looking forward to this summer- traveling in greece and spain. and the heat, I hate the cold, it's not warm until it's 70 degrees plus with no wind.

~*Nicole*~ April 8th, 2013 01:49 PM

1. Dream vacation: The Italian coast
2. Favorite nursery theme idea at the moment: Dr Seuss
3. Best Part of Motherhood (narrow it down to 1): Bedtime!
4. Thing you are most looking forward to this summer: swimming

slmehaffey April 8th, 2013 01:56 PM

1. Dream vacation A month in New Zealand in the summer (their summer) I'd spend at least half with my friends there and the other half exploring the south Island (I spent nearly a year there and didnt really see the south Island at all)

2. Favorite nursery theme idea at the moment.. I have not even thought about it honestly since I dont know babies gender and they will be sharing a room with an older sibling, so far if I went by the themes of my older children it would be butterflies and flowers for a girl, and giraffes and elephants for a boy... they are no longer nursery babies but their rooms are still sort of themed on those things.

3. Best Part of Motherhood (narrow it down to 1) My children. They make being a mother wonderful!

4. Thing you are most looking forward to this summer SWIMMING in Lake Huron! I'm not a huge fan of water or sand, especially sand, I hate the stuff, but I am really looking forward to teaching my 4 year old to swim and building sand castles with both of them. We lived 1/2 from the ocean in San Diego but I didnt go that often because Fia was so little and it was hard on me, but now we are only 5 minutes from a very beautiful part of Lake Huron!

Spyctre April 8th, 2013 02:05 PM

1. Dream vacation
Trainride to a very peaceful destination with a great view. Going to a zoo, seeing some cool museums(science ones a plus), and swimming is a must. Oh, wherever we go is magically child-proofed.
2. Favorite nursery theme idea at the moment
I'm not into nurseries. Just a tidy bedroom.
3. Best Part of Motherhood (narrow it down to 1)
Cuddling.
4. Thing you are most looking forward to this summer
Nothing. It's hot, there's no school, it's HOT... I'll feel pregnant... HOT!!!!

Laurenj915 April 8th, 2013 02:16 PM

1. Dream vacation Probably Nepal
2. Favorite nursery theme idea at the moment lol, livingroom chic since that is where the baby will be until we find a house.
3. Best Part of Motherhood (narrow it down to 1) i will second cuddling, there is nothing like cuddling with your own baby.
4. Thing you are most looking forward to this summer finding a house, please please please let us finally find a house

2Corinthians10:4 April 8th, 2013 02:43 PM

1. Dream vacation-Backpacking through Europe
2. Favorite nursery theme idea at the moment-I honestly haven't even thought about it.
3. Best Part of Motherhood (narrow it down to 1)-Unconditional love.
4. Thing you are most looking forward to this summer-The beach!

Lemon April 8th, 2013 03:20 PM

1. Dream vacation Europe with the whole family

2. Favorite nursery theme idea at the moment - haven't thought about it yet!

3. Best Part of Motherhood (narrow it down to 1) their unconditional love

4. Thing you are most looking forward to this summer No school, no schedule, getting ready for baby with the kids.

jamieshalon2 April 9th, 2013 04:31 AM

1. Dream vacation: Probably touring the Castles of Spain, Italy, Ireland, and Scotland, or traveling to the Carpathian mountains since that is where my fathers family is from.

2. Favorite nursery theme idea at the moment: Something to do with monkey's I think.

3. Best Part of Motherhood (narrow it down to 1):
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that first moment when the baby comes out and they place him/her on your chest before they take them to clean them up. It is such a priceless moment. Makes all the effort of labor just fade away immediately.

4. Thing you are most looking forward to this summer: going to the zoo, my week off work around July 4th, finding out the sex of this baby in June.

sweety_pie April 9th, 2013 04:43 AM

1. Dream vacation: Disney Land with the kids :)
2. Favorite nursery theme idea at the moment: Owls
3. Best Part of Motherhood (narrow it down to 1): Love from the kids
4. Thing you are most looking forward to this summer: Warm weather, no schedules

anothermother April 9th, 2013 06:29 AM

1. Dream vacation: Right now, we'd love to take our kids to Disney World!
2. Favorite nursery theme idea at the moment: Girl, shabby chic. Boy, bold grays, blues, orange and a touch of green.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamieshalon2 (Post 27270285)
3. Best Part of Motherhood (narrow it down to 1):
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that first moment when the baby comes out and they place him/her on your chest before they take them to clean them up. It is such a priceless moment. Makes all the effort of labor just fade away immediately.

Totally agree with this! There is absolutely no other moment that matches this one.

4. Thing you are most looking forward to this summer: Just relaxing outside. Our nightly walks. Felling confident that this baby is doing well.

FishermansWife4 April 9th, 2013 06:59 AM

1. Dream vacation - A few days here and there in Europe or I'd love to have a 2 week vacation and spend one week in Ireland where DH & my Dad's family is from and the other in Crete, Greece where my mother's family came from 2 generations back.
2. Favorite nursery theme idea at the moment - I don't do nursery themes.
3. Best Part of Motherhood (narrow it down to 1) - Just one?! When they share their thoughts & feelings with me while I get hugs and cuddles. :wub:
4. Thing you are most looking forward to this summer - Probably going to our cottage or going to the beach.

CountryMedic911 April 9th, 2013 12:09 PM

1. Dream vacation Going to Ireland, Scotland, and Greece to see where my family came from

2. Favorite nursery theme idea at the moment Beautiful bright colors gender specific

3. Best Part of Motherhood (narrow it down to 1) I'll find out soon

4. Thing you are most looking forward to this summer Taking time off to go to Texas to visit SO's family, getting off the truck before I get too big to climb in and out of the back, and the beach

BelloFiglioLA April 9th, 2013 12:41 PM

1. Dream vacation: Africa! All of it
2. Favorite nursery theme idea at the moment: Not really into themes. I love shabby chic and color combinations though
3. Best Part of Motherhood (narrow it down to 1): My 2yo says " Mommy, I love you so much" It melts the ***** out of my heart.
4. Thing you are most looking forward to this summer: Heat!! Bring it onnnnn

soul_donut April 9th, 2013 01:14 PM

1. Dream vacation - not as much the destination, but the time - I'd love to spend weeks unwinding in a beach cottage somewhere with my DH and have friends pop in and out.. somewhere with a bbq, beach access, no shopping and trivial stuff, just relaxing and quality time with friends family and nature
2. Favorite nursery theme idea at the moment - no themes, I'm not very theme oriented. Bright colors paired with soft neutrals, eclectic furnishings, nothing too precious to worry about with babies / kids
3. Best Part of Motherhood (narrow it down to 1) - so far feeling connected with others shared experiences.. but we'll see when it officially is birth day!
4. Thing you are most looking forward to this summer - pool, beach, outdoor fun and just spending time with loved ones.

nina529 April 9th, 2013 08:41 PM

1. Dream vacation: i'd love to go back to germany and just stay there for a while

2. Favorite nursery theme idea at the moment: no clue yet

3. Best Part of Motherhood (narrow it down to 1): being that person that your kid comes to for advice, or asks questions of, i guess being that person your child needs.

4. Thing you are most looking forward to this summer: baseball games and concerts, my cousin and his husband visiting from germany, looking pregnant :)

MrsPea April 10th, 2013 07:43 PM

1. Dream vacation - A cross country road trip, DH & I mapped one out on our last road trip.
2. Favorite nursery theme idea at the moment - Sea creatures, or Pinwheels
3. Best Part of Motherhood (narrow it down to 1) - I can't wait to find out!
4. Thing you are most looking forward to this summer - Nightly walks to get ice cream, dining outside, and family bbqs!

karmaissotrue April 11th, 2013 06:15 AM

1. Dream vacation Italy
2. Favorite nursery theme idea at the moment For a girl blk & white for a boy Pottery Barn look
3. Best Part of Motherhood (narrow it down to 1)Watching them grow and become a individual
4. Thing you are most looking forward to this summer Having the entire summer off !!!!!!