JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   What is everyone up to this weekend? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2642642-what-everyone-up-to-weekend.html)

Lemon April 12th, 2013 05:12 AM

What is everyone up to this weekend?

:popcorn:

sweety_pie April 12th, 2013 05:17 AM

Re: What is everyone up to this weekend?

We are going birthday shopping with out little girl tomorrow! :) She's super excited!!

fludderbye April 12th, 2013 06:12 AM

A friend of ours daughter is playing annie in the elemtry musical so are surprising our oldest- who is about the same age by taking her. We have my mom to wtch the 2 small ones so will be a nice sunday afternoon

paytonsmom0818 April 12th, 2013 06:14 AM

Family wedding tomorrow night on the beach! Sunday some friends are having a BBQ for my birthday and I get to see my their two little babies! Yay!!! One is 4 weeks old and the other is 12 weeks old, so adorable!! Also I am waiting for the birth of my best friends first baby, she is one day late today! :dreamy: Can't wait to meet her baby boy, Roman Paul!!! :D The suspense is killing me!

nina529 April 12th, 2013 06:39 AM

my son has a baseball game tomorrow. that's the only thing we have planned so far. maybe a movie or some shopping.

jennyrae03 April 12th, 2013 07:22 AM

Working...working...oh and working.

:cry:

Effervescence April 12th, 2013 07:24 AM

A whole lot of nothing!!! I'm pretty excited. We went to Daryl's parents last weekend, and then this week has been CRAZY insane. I'm ready to lounge around. We do have to get our van fixed and our "guy" is about an hour away, but he is right around the corner from my parents' house, so I can just keep continuing to do nothing on their couch ;) I will take my long run, go to my group meditation, and basically just be chill.

Wren April 12th, 2013 07:40 AM

Probably nothing exciting. We got back from vacation this weekend, so we'll probably just hang around, clean the house and go to the dump. I live a very exciting life.

anothermother April 12th, 2013 08:18 AM

My mom has been here the past week so that'll continue until Sunday :)

Tomorrow we also have a birthday party at an indoor pool. I'll be interesting to see if I can still squeeze into my suit.

Other than that... nothing much!

Iluvmybabies* April 12th, 2013 08:34 AM

A friends daughters 2nd birthday and lots of visiting with my mama!!!!!

Lemon April 12th, 2013 08:47 AM

We are heading to a wedding today, will come home tomorrow. Hopefully a relaxing day on Sunday. DS has a school project I'd like to get a jump on.

soul_donut April 12th, 2013 09:13 AM

Dream weekend - ikea today, two baseball games, visiting with dear friends. Enjoying Miami sunshine!!

Anitha April 12th, 2013 10:49 AM

We are procrastinators and are getting our taxes done tomorrow :rolleyes: I hate it! We have a housewarming party to attend on Sunday evening. The rest of the weekend will be spend cleaning, cooking, doing laundry and if I am lucky, working a little bit in the yard!

Quote:

Originally Posted by paytonsmom0818 (Post 27279706)
Family wedding tomorrow night on the beach! Sunday some friends are having a BBQ for my birthday and I get to see my their two little babies! Yay!!! One is 4 weeks old and the other is 12 weeks old, so adorable!!

I had such a duh moment - I was thinking the 'friends' are a couple and was wondering how they had twins 4 & 12 weeks old...were they adopted may be :smackshead: Yeah I am pregnant.

Wren April 12th, 2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anitha (Post 27280598)
I had such a duh moment - I was thinking the 'friends' are a couple and was wondering how they had twins 4 & 12 weeks old...were they adopted may be :smackshead: Yeah I am pregnant.

Me too! I had to read it a second time. To be fair, I have a friend here who got pregnant after her adoption was in the works so she has babies 6 months apart. Since the second wasn't a premie I was confused, and it took me a while to get to know her enough to ask her what the deal was.

ILoveStorm2011 April 12th, 2013 04:19 PM

Went to the zoo today with So :)
A 1st bday for a friend's baby on Sunday
Just relaxing at home till the next appointment on monday!!!

Laurenj915 April 12th, 2013 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soul_donut (Post 27280324)
Dream weekend - ikea today, two baseball games, visiting with dear friends. Enjoying Miami sunshine!!

You are going to be about 10 miles from my house when you go to Ikea. :) Strangely enough, we own another house up in Jax which is, I think, where you actually live.

DH and I have organized our friends for a cookout at the beach tomorrow before it gets too hot. Sunday DH works a 24 hour shift so I will walk through the mall with Sawyer (he likes to walk in each store and dance to their music), take him to the splash park, have a picnic lunch and buy him a popsicle. I like to have "special" days with Sawyer when DH works on the weekend.

Mountain Momma April 12th, 2013 06:29 PM

Birthday party for my little man on Saturday. So much to still do, I am debating about running to the store tonight so I don't have to try and do that tomorrow. I am hoping for a whole lot of nothing on Sunday!

cooper1414 April 14th, 2013 04:07 PM

We cleaned, cleaned, cleaned yesterday. We were out of town the past two weekends, so we really needed to get the house cleaned up. Today, I've been totally exausted though and couldn't do anything.

Seasaidh April 14th, 2013 04:30 PM

Did some gym time, catching up on chores around the house.

yesterday's workout has me super stiff, so I'm actually on the verge of a big nap. :P

Lemon April 14th, 2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper1414 (Post 27285493)
We cleaned, cleaned, cleaned yesterday. We were out of town the past two weekends, so we really needed to get the house cleaned up. Today, I've been totally exausted though and couldn't do anything.

I need to clean house. We've been out of town, and I'm finally getting some energy again.
I think that will be my goal this week during the week--- with DD's help of course. :)