JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Friday Five (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2644383-friday-five.html)

drewbears April 19th, 2013 04:06 AM

Friday Five

1. Are you finger or toenails painted right now?
2. Do you fear stretch marks?
3. Are you already working on a birth plan?
4. How many people will be with you when you give birth?
5. What's for breakfast today?

sweety_pie April 19th, 2013 04:11 AM

Re: Friday Five

1. Are you finger or toenails painted right now? Nope
2. Do you fear stretch marks? NOOOO I have a ton lol
3. Are you already working on a birth plan? No
4. How many people will be with you when you give birth? Just DH
5. What's for breakfast today? Tea and toast with PB

jamieshalon2 April 19th, 2013 04:20 AM

1. Are you finger or toenails painted right now? toenails are
2. Do you fear stretch marks? Nope I have no fear of the ones I already have either
3. Are you already working on a birth plan? I doubt I ever will. when it happens I go to the hospital and go with the flow of what I want when I want it. that's it
4. How many people will be with you when you give birth? 3 maybe 4 if MIL can get here in time, but I doubt she can.
5. What's for breakfast today? shredded mini wheats and a glass of water

nina529 April 19th, 2013 06:20 AM

1. Are you finger or toenails painted right now? my toenails are always painted
2. Do you fear stretch marks? no, i already have them
3. Are you already working on a birth plan? no
4. How many people will be with you when you give birth? only the father
5. What's for breakfast today? cereal or probably an egg on toast and water

soul_donut April 19th, 2013 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewbears (Post 27298664)

1- just got a mani pedi! Loooong overdue :) I always try to wear polish - I like it as an accessory! Today is OPI Dutch collection - kiss me on my tulips. (Racy!)
2-not necessarily, I don't think I'm prone to them (knock on wood)
3-yes
4-just DH and maybe doula
5-leftover Mexican food!!! Droool

fludderbye April 19th, 2013 06:49 AM

Toe nails- hot pink cutesy of DD
LOL my stretch marks have stretch marks LOL
after 3 c-sec only plan i have is another one
OMG there are sooo many people going in & out when having a c-sec I lose count only 2 that matter DH & DR
coffee, toast & Eggs Over easy

Lemon April 19th, 2013 06:49 AM

1. Are you finger or toenails painted right now? yes, red
2. Do you fear stretch marks? No, kid 1 and 2 gave them to me. Hopefully I will just stretch those out again? lol
3. Are you already working on a birth plan? No. I am using a new doctor and new hospital, so when I get further along I'm going to discuss my birthing options with the doc and share them with my husband. I understand this hospital has a tub and birthing ball; I just want to find out how they handle that and monitoring.
4. How many people will be with you when you give birth? Just my hubby.
5. What's for breakfast today? coffee, water and a granola bar so far. Need to find something else though!

BelloFiglioLA April 19th, 2013 06:59 AM

1. Are you finger or toenails painted right now? Toe nails are hot pink. Finger nails aren't painted.
2. Do you fear stretch marks? No, I was gigantic with DS and didn't get any. Even if I did, I wouldn't mind though.
3. Are you already working on a birth plan? No. It's either going to be a hospital VBAC or C-section but won't know until the time comes.
4. How many people will be with you when you give birth? 1 DH
5. What's for breakfast today? I had 2 burritos, a hash brown and orange juice from McDonalds. Mmmmmm

Anitha April 19th, 2013 07:15 AM

1. Are you finger or toenails painted right now? Only my left hand I got some Pureice spitfire - its this sparkle glitter type thing.
2. Do you fear stretch marks? Nope. I got a ton already. A few more wont make much difference.
3. Are you already working on a birth plan? Not really. I am just trying to stay home longer this time if possible.
4. How many people will be with you when you give birth? Probably just DH, my mom will be watching DD.
5. What's for breakfast today? brown n serve Original Sausage links. In a few mins I will be peeling that boiled egg I brought to work.

Laurenj915 April 19th, 2013 07:56 AM

1. Are you finger or toenails painted right now? no
2. Do you fear stretch marks? Yes, am I the only one? I didn't get any with DS and I am afraid that I will get them this time
3. Are you already working on a birth plan? Not really but i have one in my head i guess
4. How many people will be with you when you give birth? just DH
5. What's for breakfast today? A (not raw) sushi roll, left over from last night. It looked better than eggs

jennyrae03 April 19th, 2013 08:08 AM

1. Are you finger or toenails painted right now? My toes are.
2. Do you fear stretch marks? Yes kind of. Although there probably isn't a lot I can do to prevent them.
3. Are you already working on a birth plan? To be honest, I don't even know what a birth plan consists of (obvious first timer here!).
4. How many people will be with you when you give birth? Just my husband!
5. What's for breakfast today? Froot Loops and a glass of OJ

ILoveStorm2011 April 19th, 2013 08:57 AM

1. Are you finger or toenails painted right now? Kind of... half painted..they look gross but I am too lazy to paint lately.
2. Do you fear stretch marks? Yep! I know Dh wont mind, but I will.
3. Are you already working on a birth plan? Not really, I have some things in mind, but until I actually get to my real doctor (when I move) I wont have an idea.
4. How many people will be with you when you give birth? Probably my dad (since dh is gone) but if I'm UNLUCKY a lot of people...
5. What's for breakfast today? Dh is making me blackberry/strawberry pancakes right now! :)

FishermansWife4 April 19th, 2013 05:55 PM

1. Are you finger or toenails painted right now? Nope.
2. Do you fear stretch marks? HAHA! No.
3. Are you already working on a birth plan? I have mine all figured out. Repeat C-section.
4. How many people will be with you when you give birth? The only ones who matter are DH & the doctor. If DH isn't there though, I might smack him. Seriously this would be the 3rd child he's missed the birth for. I'd be heartbroken & furious.
5. What's for breakfast today? Waffles, PBJ & Oj

Druslady96 April 19th, 2013 10:09 PM

1. Are you finger or toenails painted right now? Yup... got a mani-pedi last weekend. <~ they are close to this color
2. Do you fear stretch marks? Fear? No, I already have them...
3. Are you already working on a birth plan? Not yet.
4. How many people will be with you when you give birth?I'm not sure yet... maybe just DH
5. What's for breakfast today? Well, I picked up ham, eggs, hashbrowns and toast before work but I only ended up eating the hash brown.

happywife April 20th, 2013 01:29 PM

1. Are you finger or toenails painted right now? My toes are
2. Do you fear stretch marks? nope, already have 'em ;)
3. Are you already working on a birth plan? nope...aint got time for that
4. How many people will be with you when you give birth?definitely my DH, maybe oldest DD
5. What's for breakfast today? Bob Evans, my oldest son turned 13 today!