JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Boobs! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2644840-boobs.html)

MrsHoot April 21st, 2013 03:51 PM

Boobs!

Who's gotten bigger and who's stayed the same??

I have definitely gotten a cup size bigger. Haven't changed my bras yet... I'm still surviving but I'm guessing I will need to soon!

soul_donut April 21st, 2013 04:15 PM

Re: Boobs!

They're bigger but I'm cool in my old bras. They are/were B's but now they're just fuller Bs. I bet they get bigger in the next few months, though! I'm not a bra gal though so I hope things don't get out of control.

jennyrae03 April 21st, 2013 04:33 PM

Most unfortunately, mine do not seem to have grown in any way, shape, or form. And trust me, my husband would tell me if they had. He's been coming up to me with a ruler, checking to see if they have grown yet! :smackshead:

~*Nicole*~ April 21st, 2013 04:48 PM

Mine have gotten quite a bit bigger. I'm spilling out of my 38Cs and dh can't stop staring at/touching them

SierraWinter April 21st, 2013 04:50 PM

I went from a D to a DD last month, had to get new bra's then. And they're still growing....

QL1516 April 21st, 2013 05:16 PM

Bigger. Which sucks. I was a 34DD and now I'm beyond a DDD. I don't know where to buy bras anymore. SO is obsessed, but can barely touch the,m because they're still so sore.

Laurenj915 April 21st, 2013 06:01 PM

Of course all you girls blessed in the chest area have gotten bigger. My A cup boobs haven't changed.

slmehaffey April 21st, 2013 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennyrae03 (Post 27303780)
Most unfortunately, mine do not seem to have grown in any way, shape, or form. And trust me, my husband would tell me if they had. He's been coming up to me with a ruler, checking to see if they have grown yet! :smackshead:

With my first pregnancy I didn't notice any change until the third trimester and even then it wasn't huge, after baby was born I noticed some bigger changes...

Seconed pregnancy I noticed things faster but didn't buy new bras until third trimester because I didn't want to invest in something that wouldn't fit in a few months.

This time I noticed changes almost right away and they don't seem to be stopping. I know I need to up the cup size but I still have quite a bit of growing pain so I'm not willing to invest yet... for now I'm just buldging out of everything not just the push-up bras that made me feel like I looked before babies... sad how they change after that first baby... (and a breastpump can KILL those beauties). I have a few non nursing bras that I saved from pregnancy with my second baby, that don't fit me until my ribs expand with the growth of my belly, so I should be able to get by if my boobs can hold out until I start showing a bit more.

SierraWinter April 21st, 2013 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slmehaffey (Post 27303974)
. sad how they change after that first baby... (and a breastpump can KILL those beauties).

Ok I'm a first-timer here. Please explain, how to breastpumps effect the boobies?

ILoveStorm2011 April 21st, 2013 07:55 PM

Definitely bigger! I had a super tight sports bra and it wont even close anymore...
I can still wear most of my other bras but I think my ribs have changed or something.

soul_donut April 21st, 2013 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SierraWinter (Post 27304127)
Ok I'm a first-timer here. Please explain, how to breastpumps effect the boobies?

:ditto:

explain!

CountryMedic911 April 21st, 2013 08:22 PM

Mine are definitely are bigger! I was a 36c/d now I'm in a 38d/dd and they keep getting bigger!

nina529 April 21st, 2013 10:13 PM

mine are bigger too. i was a DD, now i have to be DDD i can't find anything that fits comfortably and had enough support.

sweety_pie April 22nd, 2013 03:35 AM

Mine seem to be spilling out of my bra now, I usually wear a 38D so I guess I soon need a bigger bra lol

Lemon April 22nd, 2013 04:25 AM

Lol. The breast pump sucks a good portion of your nipple and surrounding boob into the pump very intensely. So, your boobs get a work out/stretch. Not sure if its any worse than going through pregnancy and nursing.

Mine have grown. After losing weight last year I was down to a B and loving it. Now I'm spilling out of Cs.

2Corinthians10:4 April 22nd, 2013 05:31 AM

I had to buy newer bras around week 10 or so. I was originally a 34B and had to go up to a 36C.

mamarazzi40 April 22nd, 2013 05:35 AM

Definitely bigger and oh so sore! Quite annoying actually!

anothermother April 22nd, 2013 06:18 AM

Yes, mine have gotten bigger. I was a small D now I'm spilling out of them. I'm trying to make what I have work because the idea of a DD bra on my 5'2'' frame does not sound comfortable.

And FWIW, I BF my daughter for 10 months and even though it took awhile I did feel like my boobs eventually came back from that deflated after nursing feel to perky-ish again.

Mountain Momma April 22nd, 2013 09:33 AM

My cup runnith over too but I refuse to buy anything bigger than DD/E and I'm still nursing and the local selection of nursing bras is pitiful expecially in larger sizes!

slmehaffey April 22nd, 2013 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SierraWinter (Post 27304127)

Best way I can explain is if you or someone you know has ever lost a significant amount of weight and you've seen the way their skin responds to it, it kinda sags... that is what your boobs do after the milk is gone from them... now the pump thing is only my oppinion, but after my first one was born I only used a pump a few times and hated it and just breastfed, after he was done there was a big difference in the firmness and perkiness in my breasts but it was ok...
after my second one was born we had latch issues and I pumped exclusively for 7 months before giving up because as I mentioned before I hated the pump (even though the pump I had was much nicer than the one I had for my first baby)but all that was to say that the pump puts a totally different kind of pressure and sucking on your breasts, and I just felt like after using it and then quiting my breast tissue that would have been still sort of firm was also loose and more saggy... One of my friends pumped exclusively for her first baby and breastfed her second successfully (so opposite of me) and she said the same thing... that the pump seemed to do more damage to the tissue than did the baby.
Pumps are awesome if you must use them, but if you don't need it (i.e. stay at home mama) then I don't recomend them... BUT either way, most of the damage to your breasts is already done just because you are pregnant... sorry.... :(