JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Two for Tuesday (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2645200-two-for-tuesday.html)

drewbears April 23rd, 2013 03:28 AM

Two for Tuesday

1. Did you cut out caffeine for your pregnancy?
2. Will you breastfeed or do formula?

jamieshalon2 April 23rd, 2013 04:01 AM

Re: Two for Tuesday

1. Did you cut out caffeine for your pregnancy?Nope, I have always had one cup of coffee a day and I still have it. I don't drink soda and never have, so I didn't have to cut that out at all. I have always drank lemonade, decaf iced tea and water besides my glass of milk with breakfast. I have my coffee at 9 am at morning break at work with my friends here.

2. Will you breastfeed or do formula? Formula feed since I didn't even produce milk with my last two pregnancies and VERY little with my 1st.

Irshtripletsmommy April 23rd, 2013 04:13 AM

I have not cut out caffeine this time. I still have one cup of coffee or tea, maybe two, but no more than that. i stay within the 200 mg limit.

oh, and I will be breastfeeding again. My last started refysing the breast at 7 months, so hopefully this one will go for longer.

sweety_pie April 23rd, 2013 04:18 AM

1. Did you cut out caffeine for your pregnancy? Nope I still have either 1 cup of coffee or 2 cups of tea a day.
2. Will you breastfeed or do formula? REALLY hoping to breastfeed this time.

Lemon April 23rd, 2013 04:29 AM

1. Did you cut out caffeine for your pregnancy?No. I have one cup of coffee a day.

2. Will you breastfeed or do formula? boob

2Corinthians10:4 April 23rd, 2013 05:19 AM

1. Did you cut out caffeine for your pregnancy? Not completely. I still have 1 cup of coffee most days and 1-2 cokes a week.

2. Will you breastfeed or do formula? Breastfeed

Laurenj915 April 23rd, 2013 06:01 AM

1. Did you cut out caffeine for your pregnancy? I cut out diet soda which happened to cut any caffeine I got anyway.
2. Will you breastfeed or do formula? Breastfeed

anothermother April 23rd, 2013 06:03 AM

1. Did you cut out caffeine for your pregnancy? mostly. I switched from coke to root beer if I want a treaty drink.
2. Will you breastfeed or do formula? breastfeeding!

FishermansWife4 April 23rd, 2013 06:11 AM

1. Did you cut out caffeine for your pregnancy? Nope.
2. Will you breastfeed or do formula? I wanted to breastfeed but it's looking like I might have to formula feed. I'm not too happy about that but I can't disagree that formula, all things in my life considering, is the best option for us.

nina529 April 23rd, 2013 06:28 AM

1. Did you cut out caffeine for your pregnancy? i don't drink soda but i love iced tea. i did stop drinking tea, just haven't wanted any since i've been pregnant.

2. Will you breastfeed or do formula? i want to breastfeed for as long as i can. i wasn't able to for too long last time.

Dolly Lama April 23rd, 2013 08:36 AM

1. Did you cut out caffeine for your pregnancy? In the first trimester I did, but now I'm back to having one small cup of coffee each morning. Other than that, lots of water, almond milk, a little juice, lots of water, and an occasional soda.

2. Will you breastfeed or do formula? I'm going to try my best to BF for as long as I can take it.

drewbears April 23rd, 2013 09:41 AM

1. Did you cut out caffeine for your pregnancy?
Nope, not worth months of a migraine leaving me unable to function.
2. Will you breastfeed or do formula?
Breastfeed.

paytonsmom0818 April 23rd, 2013 09:48 AM

1. Did you cut out caffeine for your pregnancy? Nope 1 cup of coffee and an occasional Cherry Pepsi when I am feeling frisky!
2. Will you breastfeed or do formula? BF

paytonsmom0818 April 23rd, 2013 09:48 AM

double post

ILoveStorm2011 April 23rd, 2013 10:31 AM

1. Kind of? I don't drink coffee anymore (wasn't too big on it yet), but I still drink sodas quite often.
2. I really want to breastfeed!

soul_donut April 23rd, 2013 10:37 AM

I did for the most part in the first trimester - I did drink 4 bottled cokes I had in the fridge when I needed the energy to do something special, like MOP. Now I'll have half a cup of coffee a couple days a week with DH. I figure the first trimester is more delicate, so I was careful.

I'll try to breastfeed, and maybe supplement formula as the baby gets bigger or if I don't like pumping (I want my DH to feed the baby once a night, at least).

jennyrae03 April 23rd, 2013 10:54 AM

1. Did you cut out caffeine for your pregnancy? Kind of - I used to drink 2 cups of coffee every morning, but when I first got pregnant, coffee tasted horrible to me, so I quit drinking it. I still drink a pop a couple times a week.

2. Will you breastfeed or do formula? I'm going to try breastfeeding. You guys will probably think I'm nuts, but to me the act of breastfeeding seems awkward to me (I really can't explain why, and maybe it will change once the baby comes). If I still find it awkward, I will pump if I am able to.