JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Tuesday Time (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2645202-tuesday-time.html)

drewbears April 23rd, 2013 03:33 AM

Tuesday Time

What time did you go to bed last night?
What time did you wake up today?
Do you have to be anywhere today by a certain time?
Are you a live by the clock kinda person or a go with the flow?
When baby gets here will you be writing down times when baby eats? Diaper changes? And such? (I know some hospitals have you so this while you are there)

jamieshalon2 April 23rd, 2013 03:58 AM

Re: Tuesday Time

What time did you go to bed last night? at 8:30, I was tired

What time did you wake up today? 5 am like usual

Do you have to be anywhere today by a certain time?Yes at work by 7am

Are you a live by the clock kinda person or a go with the flow?With school, work, sports and general family life it is by the clock now.

When baby gets here will you be writing down times when baby eats? Diaper changes? And such? (I know some hospitals have you so this while you are there
No, baby gets food when hungry and changed when dirty

sweety_pie April 23rd, 2013 04:20 AM

What time did you go to bed last night? 10:00
What time did you wake up today? 6:00
Do you have to be anywhere today by a certain time? Doc appt at 10:00am
Are you a live by the clock kinda person or a go with the flow? Go with the flow
When baby gets here will you be writing down times when baby eats? Diaper changes? And such? (I know some hospitals have you so this while you are there) Not planning on it, don't remember my hospital doing it last time.

Lemon April 23rd, 2013 04:21 AM

What time did you go to bed last night? 11

What time did you wake up today? 7

Do you have to be anywhere today by a certain time? I have to pick DS up from school at 250.

Are you a live by the clock kinda person or a go with the flow? Clock, now that kids are older

When baby gets here will you be writing down times when baby eats? Diaper changes? And such? (I know some hospitals have you so this while you are there) Probably for a bit in the beginning.

Irshtripletsmommy April 23rd, 2013 04:42 AM

What time did you go to bed last night? 10
What time did you wake up today? 4:30
Do you have anywhere to be today by a certain time? at school to take an exam by 2:45
Are you a live by the clock kinda person or a go with the flow? I get the kids dinner and to bed by the same time each day (bedtime is 8:30 during the week and 9 on weekends) but everything else is go with the flow
I will probably write down which side I fed on just in case I forget, but that's it

mizza411 April 23rd, 2013 04:47 AM

What time did you go to bed last night? 10:30
What time did you wake up today? 6:30
Do you have to be anywhere today by a certain time? Yes, 11 am 16 week appointment and then work after.
Are you a live by the clock kinda person or a go with the flow? Depends on the situation, but more go with the flow.
When baby gets here will you be writing down times when baby eats? Diaper changes? And such? (I know some hospitals have you so this while you are there) Maybe for the first couple of day ( the midwives ask you to), but not beyond that.

2Corinthians10:4 April 23rd, 2013 05:25 AM

What time did you go to bed last night? 8:30ish
What time did you wake up today? 5:15
Do you have to be anywhere today by a certain time? I wanted to be to school by 7:00 and I have to be at the baseball fields by 6:30 tonight.
Are you a live by the clock kinda person or a go with the flow? Definitely by the clock although I am working on relaxing a bit lol.
When baby gets here will you be writing down times when baby eats? Diaper changes? And such? (I know some hospitals have you so this while you are there) Not unless the pedi recommends it. I tend to have a go with the flow attitude towards my babies and try not to force them onto a schedule too early.

Laurenj915 April 23rd, 2013 05:57 AM

What time did you go to bed last night?10 pm
What time did you wake up today? 7 am
Do you have to be anywhere today by a certain time? Sawyer and I have to be at my grandfather's everymorning at 8 to wake him up and make him breakfast. Today i am also babysitting my nephew at 5:30 pm.
Are you a live by the clock kinda person or a go with the flow? Live by the clock
When baby gets here will you be writing down times when baby eats? Diaper changes? And such? (I know some hospitals have you so this while you are there) no, never. I just go with the baby's cues

anothermother April 23rd, 2013 06:02 AM

What time did you go to bed last night? 11... couldn't fall asleep until much later though.
What time did you wake up today? 7am
Do you have to be anywhere today by a certain time? nope. And it's storming so it'll be a nice cozy day.
Are you a live by the clock kinda person or a go with the flow? live by the clock.
When baby gets here will you be writing down times when baby eats? Diaper changes? And such? (I know some hospitals have you so this while you are there) our hospital like us to do both while we are there. I only do feeding at home until baby gets on a schedule.

FishermansWife4 April 23rd, 2013 06:16 AM

What time did you go to bed last night? After Midnight but before 1am.
What time did you wake up today? 6:45am.
Do you have to be anywhere today by a certain time? No, thankfully.
Are you a live by the clock kinda person or a go with the flow? I keep a schedule and there are certain things that I like done at a certain time. I guess a mixture of both?
When baby gets here will you be writing down times when baby eats? Diaper changes? And such? (I know some hospitals have you so this while you are there) Yes, I will be. The hospital I'll be at asks you to record that info.

nina529 April 23rd, 2013 06:24 AM

What time did you go to bed last night? 10

What time did you wake up today? 6

Do you have to be anywhere today by a certain time? i have to drop my son off for school in about an hour, then try to make to make the 3 hour drive out of town for work.

Are you a live by the clock kinda person or a go with the flow? a little bit of both, depends on what i have to do and how important it is.

When baby gets here will you be writing down times when baby eats? Diaper changes? And such? (I know some hospitals have you so this the while you are there) i didn't last time so probably not

Kelsie April 23rd, 2013 07:08 AM

What time did you go to bed last night? 1am

What time did you wake up today? 7am

Do you have to be anywhere today by a certain time? Kids to choir by 7:40. Picked up at 8:15. Little to preschool by 9, picked up at 11:30. That's it for Tuesdays.

Are you a live by the clock kinda person or a go with the flow? Both. If I have to be somewhere, I'm there on time. If not, I do whatever.

When baby gets here will you be writing down times when baby eats? Diaper changes? And such? (I know some hospitals have you so this while you are there) Heavens no! Adding a baby is enough for me. I will not be writing out their schedule.

drewbears April 23rd, 2013 09:36 AM

What time did you go to bed last night?
10:30
What time did you wake up today?
6:15
Do you have to be anywhere today by a certain time?
Just had to get the kids to school, we leave the house at about 7:20
Are you a live by the clock kinda person or a go with the flow? For the most part go with the flow, but we have set practice and game times of course.
When baby gets here will you be writing down times when baby eats? Diaper changes? And such? (I know some hospitals have you so this while you are there) Nope.